Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I think I'm out of the PS5 race again. Lady I was helping doesn't want to do bundles and I refuse to do the legwork since I don't really want it. So if one of us runs into one then it's destiny. The old school mentality ain't gon work for folks who can't maneuver social media. You can't ask FB who knows where you can get a PS5. Saw someone do that today and everybody laughed. Newegg is going to reserve bundles soon so if I grab one of those for myself then so be it. If not then maybe in March. Chillin with the Series X until then.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I think I'm out of the PS5 race again. Lady I was helping doesn't want to do bundles and I refuse to do the legwork since I don't really want it. So if one of us runs into one then it's destiny. The old school mentality ain't gon work for folks who can't maneuver social media. You can't ask FB who knows where you can get a PS5. Saw someone do that today and everybody laughed. Newegg is going to reserve bundles soon so if I grab one of those for myself then so be it. If not then maybe in March. Chillin with the Series X until then.
Walmart and Best Buy are going to have just the console but as you know, bots will get them.

I had someone tell me they would pay me to get one for them after I told them how much I was selling them for.

No ma'am, this shit is too much work to do this for anything less than what I'm charging.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Walmart and Best Buy are going to have just the console but as you know, bots will get them.

I had someone tell me they would pay me to get one for them after I told them how much I was selling them for.

No ma'am, this shit is too much work to do this for anything less than what I'm charging.
Yea I might turn on a bot for walmart for her tomorrow. Best Buy has got around them I thought.