Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
For those who were able to get the XBox via Microsoft.com or Xbox.com, they are staring to deliver and it is pretty fast. I order mine Thanksgiving and after I got the confirmation email, I did not hear a thing. Then all of a sudden, I got the "Your package has shipped" notification and 2 days later it was at my door. I am reading the same experience for others who order directly from Microsoft.

So there is a brief period of radio silence you will have to go through, but be prepared because when they ship it comes fast.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So fellas if you have a AV system like I do...
you are going to notice a problem....

Ive been trying to figure out this audio sync issue for weeks now...

At first I thought it was my receiver... then I thought it was my tv but nope it’s Microsoft.

My receiver is capable of 4K uhd output but Microsoft doesn’t read it as so... so I can’t get UHD gaming if I plug my system through my av... So I had to plug it directly to the Tv....

But now I’ve noticed that in games... (not in movies) there is a significant audio lag.. it’s really noticeable in Cyberpunk.. I’ve been on the forums and everyone is having the same audio issues with their sound bars. Also when plugged to the TV... Xbox doesn’t read my 5.1 Dolby sound. I have to Bitstream to get Dolby... which isn’t a problem but it’s not the pure sound that I’m use to.

I’m a sound nut.. so i found out the problem.. incompatible chips!!! And most sound bars including 2020 sounds bars are going to have this problem.

Microsoft did reach out to me to say they aren’t working on a patch.. but yeah this is an issue.

You shouldn’t notice this if you don’t have a 4K setup... I didn’t notice this lag when I plugged the system into the AV unit but the highest resolution was 1440p (because of the chip)...

Silk Dogg

Yup
BGOL Investor
So fellas if you have a AV system like I do...
you are going to notice a problem....

Ive been trying to figure out this audio sync issue for weeks now...

At first I thought it was my receiver... then I thought it was my tv but nope it’s Microsoft.

My receiver is capable of 4K uhd output but Microsoft doesn’t read it as so... so I can’t get UHD gaming if I plug my system through my av... So I had to plug it directly to the Tv....

But now I’ve noticed that in games... (not in movies) there is a significant audio lag.. it’s really noticeable in Cyberpunk.. I’ve been on the forums and everyone is having the same audio issues with their sound bars. Also when plugged to the TV... Xbox doesn’t read my 5.1 Dolby sound. I have to Bitstream to get Dolby... which isn’t a problem but it’s not the pure sound that I’m use to.

I’m a sound nut.. so i found out the problem.. incompatible chips!!! And most sound bars including 2020 sounds bars are going to have this problem.

Microsoft did reach out to me to say they aren’t working on a patch.. but yeah this is an issue.

You shouldn’t notice this if you don’t have a 4K setup... I didn’t notice this lag when I plugged the system into the AV unit but the highest resolution was 1440p (because of the chip)...

One of the main reasons I'm just using my headset for both systems. I'm going to upgrade my xbox headset this week. I'm running the rig 800 now

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
One of the main reasons I'm just using my headset for both systems. I'm going to upgrade my xbox headset this week. I'm running the rig 800 now

This is a big issue and xbox and sony... need to get the fuck on it.

I was wondering why I got a Black Screen at one point.. when I had it running through my Yamaha.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
This is a big issue and xbox and sony... need to get the fuck on it.

I was wondering why I got a Black Screen at one point.. when I had it running through my Yamaha.

Yeah, this does suck. I have a 7.2 setup but an older Yamaha rx-v2085 hooked up to my Q80T. Therefore I run my hdmi 2.1 to the tv and then pass audio to my receiver. It's my solution for now, but it looks like I may have lucked out.

I do want to upgrade though.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Walmart dropping at 3 again today.

PS5 disc direct add to cart

PS5 digital add to cart

Xbox Series X add to cart

Xbox Series S add to cart

Nigga what type of links are these?!?! These those "Bot" links huh fam:lol: