Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Would've went with Playground before Halo dropped. Whoever at 343 had the idea to take Halo open world should be promoted. Game is fire.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

...PlayStation would be the perfect platform for Hellblade 2. Hellblade is a game that relies heavily on stimulating the senses and displaying alternative ways of exploring the world. Sound is a very important aspect of the game: Senua relies on the voices in her head to help her, and in moments of darkness, sound helps her find her way.

In the sequel, the sound design could be enhanced greatly through the PS5's Tempest 3D Audio, which provides an immersive audio experience. With the PS5's sound technology, players will feel like they are truly inside Senua's head. The senses could also be greatly stimulated through the DualSense's features, including haptic feedback and adaptive triggers. Implemented cleverly in Hellblade 2, the DualSense could enhance immersion and help players to empathize with Senua's experiences...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
...PlayStation would be the perfect platform for Hellblade 2. Hellblade is a game that relies heavily on stimulating the senses and displaying alternative ways of exploring the world. Sound is a very important aspect of the game: Senua relies on the voices in her head to help her, and in moments of darkness, sound helps her find her way.

In the sequel, the sound design could be enhanced greatly through the PS5's Tempest 3D Audio, which provides an immersive audio experience. With the PS5's sound technology, players will feel like they are truly inside Senua's head. The senses could also be greatly stimulated through the DualSense's features, including haptic feedback and adaptive triggers. Implemented cleverly in Hellblade 2, the DualSense could enhance immersion and help players to empathize with Senua's experiences...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Them niggas know no shame :smh: :smh:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I haven't played Halo yet but have seen nothing but rave reviews which makes me even more impressed with the studio behind it and Microsoft considering they made the difficult and unpopular decision to delay its release by a year to get it right which they were getting killed for this time last year especially since this game was supposed to launch with the new system.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I haven't played Halo yet but have seen nothing but rave reviews which makes me even more impressed with the studio behind it and Microsoft considering they made the difficult and unpopular decision to delay its release by a year to get it right which they were getting killed for this time last year especially since this game was supposed to launch with the new system.

the game is fire fam….
Fire…

i was up till fucking 3 am playing that shit…

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Let’s see if the other editions drop before Christmas

I have to learn some self control and stop buying these games immediately upon release, especially since I'm not playing them right away.

I've purchased a game a few times recently only to see it offered for significantly less only a few months later.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
GOTG has great dialog, especially from Drax.

But I hate quick time events and this game is full of them.

Also, the PC version has a bug where it won't properly recognize your controller and will give you Playstation and Switch button prompts when you are using an Xbox controller. It was fixable by adjusting the settings in Steam, but I've never had that issue before.

They need a story only mode where you can just skip the combat all together and just hear the back and forth conversations and watch the cut scenes.