Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Got it in the cart, passed payment, clicked on review order, shit been spinning for over 27 minutes :smh:

I've actually been going through this at the Microsoft store again since last night.

It's in my cart but keeps giving me an error screen when I attempt to check out.

Last time this happened the console just eventually disappeared from my cart.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've actually been going through this at the Microsoft store again since last night.

It's in my cart but keeps giving me an error screen when I attempt to check out.

Last time this happened the console just eventually disappeared from my cart.

It just stopped loading, then the sold out screen popped up on Walmart.

Walmart and Newegg are the worst site's for buying consoles. Id rather deal with Microsoft or Amazon. I prefer the sneaky release drops.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
IF you have a series x.... move your apps to an external hard drive immediately. The newest update... fucked up my Xbox and I had to do a manual update. That ended up deleting my apps on the internal hard drive and I had to reinstall all of them. Now I have to go through every one of these bitches and put in my passwords for the second time in two weeks... I’m pissed off

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IF you have a series x.... move your apps to an external hard drive immediately. The newest update... fucked up my Xbox and I had to do a manual update. That ended up deleting my apps on the internal hard drive and I had to reinstall all of them. Now I have to go through every one of these bitches and put in my passwords for the second time in two weeks... I’m pissed off
Damn I'm not home and I have my shit set to where it updates when it's off

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Update..

It also deleted my fucking games off the internal harddrive as well. So right now I'm having to redownload 130 gbs for Call of Duty all over again... that's 260 gbs just on one game in less than 2 weeks and with data caps ... I'm fucked the rest of the month.

And now I see the problem with digital only games and the next generation. It's easier to take when the games were only 30 gbs... but man having to redownload 100gb games is just heartbreaking. I'm going to need someone to hurry up and create a cheaper SSD external drive

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Update..

It also deleted my fucking games off the internal harddrive as well. So right now I'm having to redownload 130 gbs for Call of Duty all over again... that's 260 gbs just on one game in less than 2 weeks and with data caps ... I'm fucked the rest of the month.

And now I see the problem with digital only games and the next generation. It's easier to take when the games were only 30 gbs... but man having to redownload 100gb games is just heartbreaking. I'm going to need someone to hurry up and create a cheaper SSD external drive

Damn so you have to start the games from scratch?

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Update..

Is this COD related? I stay up on updates and have no issues.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My brother in law said he will pay me a $700-800 for a PS5 :lol:Is everybody going crazy, or is it the IG clout they crave. I was going to give it to him for $544 that's what it cost with tax :dunno::smh:

I might as well cop a few more lol.