Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know by who, but because it was mention here I playing Ryse: Sone of Rome. That game looks great on the Series X.

This game wasn't even enhanced for the One X. I may have to see what this game looked like on the old system because it looks great.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know by who, but because it was mention here I playing Ryse: Sone of Rome. That game looks great on the Series X.

This game wasn't even enhanced for the One X. I may have to see what this game looked like on the old system because it looks great.
I think I remember that game being mentioned as one of the best visual games at the time it came out.
Looks like it still holds up all these years later.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Somebody on here got one by leaving it in their cart, i was never able to get one like that. Microsoft always removed it from my cart after two days.

That was me.

I had a Series S in my Microsoft cart from the September 22nd launch which I didn't realize until Microsoft sent me a reminder email and I was able to purchase it.

That was a one off though.

Since then I've had one in my cart multiple times but can never check out and eventually it gets removed.

Last edited:

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think I remember that game being mentioned as one of the best visual games at the time it came out.
Looks like it still holds up all these years later.

But it could only be 1080p at most, since it wasn’t optimized for One X, but it seems crystal clear. The HDR looks amazing as well.

I don’t know why I never thought to play this. The combat is a little repetitive, but it’s a good mindless fun.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Ryse was held to way too high of a standard and the One being a media box out the gate didn't help things. Meanwhile the PS5 has to catch up to add features and it's ok according to most. They still have time. They really need to go back and give the game another shot.

Last edited:

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
At this point who hasn't got a chance to get an Xbox for themselves?

If everybody is good I can focus on just posting the ps5 restocks.
I think I want to try to get one now so go for it. I tried to help others get a PS5 and the headset but fuck em. Didn't take my advice so I'm out to get one for myself now. No rush but out of spite if I get one then so be it.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Just finished playing a few XSX games on my phone. Not bad on the input response. This will come in handy when I travel.
My boys been playing the fuck out Xbox on their phones. The car wifi came in handy. When more people know about this, M$ have the potential to win the handheld game.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Just a heads up I ordered one and they canceled the order 5 minutes later. Hopefully some pop up for Black Friday

Send this guy a message and ask when he will have more.

I've used him twice.

They run out quick but he restocks quick too.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"In our own investigation, we found that the most likely culprit behind the crashes is related to how Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War handles next-gen upgrades. Rather than use Xbox Smart Delivery, an intelligent system that installs the best possible version of a game for your console automatically (and for free), Black Ops Cold War has two different versions of the base game to choose from, and only the more expensive one includes the upgrade for next-gen consoles. Even with the cross-gen version, however, the Xbox Series X will still play the Xbox One X version, leading to crashes and eventually more serious issues. "

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

"In our own investigation, we found that the most likely culprit behind the crashes is related to how Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War handles next-gen upgrades. Rather than use Xbox Smart Delivery, an intelligent system that installs the best possible version of a game for your console automatically (and for free), Black Ops Cold War has two different versions of the base game to choose from, and only the more expensive one includes the upgrade for next-gen consoles. Even with the cross-gen version, however, the Xbox Series X will still play the Xbox One X version, leading to crashes and eventually more serious issues. "

I just received my system yesterday and was installing this game until I read this post.

I ran downstairs and canceled it.

I can wait until they resolve this before I install and play it, I'm not taking any chances.