Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

Silk Dogg

Yup
BGOL Investor
Their server is getting demolished. The random 6AM time better than this. Folks "working" right now not paying any attention to what they should be doing.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Good Gawd man...

This is exactly the type of shit that EA has to do with the Remasters for the OG Mass Effect trilogy ... I need this type of shit

Mass Effect 3 - Take Earth Back 8K 60FPS Upscaled Trailer (Remastered with Machine Learning AI)

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Down goes Best Buy.com lol

Bruh the discords were all in a frenzy at 9:01am....
The app / site wouldn't load for some and for me up until 9:05 none of the bundles showed available.....I had to get back to work....so I guess they got it straightened out eventually

Silk Dogg

Yup
BGOL Investor
Bruh the discords were all in a frenzy at 9:01am....
The app / site wouldn't load for some and for me up until 9:05 none of the bundles showed available.....I had to get back to work....so I guess they got it straightened out eventually
Shit didn't post to after 12:45, at least for PS5. Xbox was later

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Store pickup. Bunch of fails. Servers were terrible.
Damn it man.... I had my account/ payment info and store preference saved last night....I tried til 905 and saw they weren't ready for the traffic and took the L... the discords were ringing off around noon but I ignored it....ahh well

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Best Buy is passing me off. This is the 2nd time I got the add the cart but it says it's not in the cart yet so I sit there autoclicking the button with no success smh