Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
it's happenning .....

Now all of ya'll will get to experience what I've been able to do with the beta.

Enjoy fuckers... this shit is the future.

The thing that I can't wait for will be when they get the remote access to your xbox working at 100%.

Right now I can access my xbox from the office through the beta app ... and play games from my home xbox but the lag is unplayable...

Once they get that shit fixed..it's going to be a wrap.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Oh shit... Near took his life..

For those that don't know... He was the guy behind the BNES Super nintendo emulator

This is a big lose for the emulation community

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Shouldnt even let this guy near videogames again after the hot garbage that was ME:Andromeda and Anthem :lol:

Why rush when people still buying the last GTA over and over again :smh: :lol:

I like the idea of a modern Vice City but you know they trying to figure out how to maximize profits for online.
The latest rumor is Rockstar going to pull a Cyberpunk 2077 and set GTA 6 in the future :rolleyes:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
The thing that I can't wait for will be when they get the remote access to your xbox working at 100%.

Right now I can access my xbox from the office through the beta app ... and play games from my home xbox but the lag is unplayable...

Once they get that shit fixed..it's going to be a wrap.
Anything with racing is pointless right now but I've managed to get a lot of Yakuza gameplay in on my phone. Also Man-eater plays ok and is ridiculous. lol

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Casey Hudson "Former Head of Bioware" just opened a New Studio and I need to Phil to be outside his house right now to give dude all the money and tell him to come home.... We should have never let you go.