Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Guess the ending of Battlefield 4 is canon(i.e Asian chick blows up the destroyer instead of Irish)

Last edited:

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I wonder if Microsoft is cooking up something for the Steamdeck. Would be nice to see an app on it to make it easy for folks.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Got a question for the folks clamoring to get a PS5. Now keep in mind I have always been team Playstation. So I'm not a Xbox fanboy. I kinda lost interest in gaming after the PS3, especially after NCAA Football got canceled. I did pick up a PS4 after it had been out a couple of years, but hardly ever played it. I didn't really start playing consistently again until the Switch came out. And didn't really have any plans to dip my feet into the upcoming next gene systems.

But damnit..Microsoft pulled me in with Gamepass and the option to get the series S at a reasonable price. Gotta say gaming has become fun again for me. The quick resume and being able to sample so many quality games has been nice. A lot of them I would've never bought like Flight Sim and MLB The Show. I have plans to get a PS5 down the line, but I'm in no rush. Wondering what games are PS5 owners playing other than Ratchet and Clank? I know Myles Morales looks good on it, but thats more of an expansion. Just trying to figure the hype of having one at the moment.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Got a question for the folks clamoring to get a PS5. Now keep in mind I have always been team Playstation. So I'm not a Xbox fanboy. I kinda lost interest in gaming after the PS3, especially after NCAA Football got canceled. I did pick up a PS4 after it had been out a couple of years, but hardly ever played it. I didn't really start playing consistently again until the Switch came out. And didn't really have any plans to dip my feet into the upcoming next gene systems.

But damnit..Microsoft pulled me in with Gamepass and the option to get the series S at a reasonable price. Gotta say gaming has become fun again for me. The quick resume and being able to sample so many quality games has been nice. A lot of them I would've never bought like Flight Sim and MLB The Show. I have plans to get a PS5 down the line, but I'm in no rush. Wondering what games are PS5 owners playing other than Ratchet and Clank? I know Myles Morales looks good on it, but thats more of an expansion. Just trying to figure the hype of having one at the moment.