Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I told them on page one that Sony's exclusives are going multi platform, they didn't believe me. Now there baseball game is on Xbox. I know it stings because they haven't posted in here since MLB went to gamepass lol.

All the guys that complained about Microsoft first party studios are gone too. They disappeared like Wilder fanboys on BGOL lol.

They lurk though, waiting on bad news to reappear.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I told them on page one that Sony's exclusives are going multi platform, they didn't believe me. Now there baseball game is on Xbox. I know it stings because they haven't posted in here since MLB went to gamepass lol.

All the guys that complained about Microsoft first party studios are gone too. They disappeared like Wilder fanboys on BGOL lol.

They lurk though, waiting on bad news to reappear.
I occasionally drop in on the PS5 thread to let them know how well we are doing over here with Game Pass.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
That's why I don't get the GamePass hate unless you are a Sony defender. I have tried tons of games I would have never considered and now my backlog is crazy. I even bought a few leaving or the ones I really liked. Most of us would not have played Outriders but we did. And they fucked up the launch and every single patch. So of course we didn't buy it. They had a chance to prove themselves and failed. Can't blame Gamepass for that.