Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I made a thread that 21 was a good game.

In 22 they improved on an already solid game (21).

It is better on the PS5.

I haven't played Madden since Eddige George was on the cover and I could import NCAA rosters.

21 was buggy as hell.

22 is even worse..... It crashed on me 10 times during offline franchise.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
OK I’m back for my review of maximum football

I found out that it’s 30 bucks instead of 20 bucks but still not bad

The dynasty mode and customization is insane...

Like insane you can even customize the logos.

The gameplay is light years better then Maximum 2019 but it’s still not up there with Madden. It takes a lot of getting use to. Your players are not going to reach like madden and the controls are not the same but the game uses physics... so tackles are more realistic ...

What I wish is that a company would invest in Canuck And put some serious money in them. I also wish that Axis and Canuck would join forces on a football game.. Axis has the best pro football franchise mode that I’ve ever seen but the gameplay and gameplay are poor... Maximum has good gameplay but it doesn’t have a professional football franchise mode... if those two would get together and someone comes in and invests 30 million in the product.. the. I seriously think Madden would have legit competition.

Ok now shit is interesting...

Modus games is the same studio behind the amazing Cris Tales and the Override series...

We might finally have something... here fellas.

The one thing that everyone can agree about Modus is that their games look amazing

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Another run or 5 of State of Decay for me.
That Marvel game is going to flop hard.
Cyberpunk will be a 2022 release for me and Fonz now I guess.
Maybe I will give FF13 another chance.