Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Y'all missing out

I'm missing out on Playing a last gen version on a Next Gen Xbox. I've played 40 minutes of this game before I found out that a true Next Gen version of the game is coming and I refuse to play 41 minutes of this game knowing that eventually a version is going to drop thats going to be the true Upgraded game.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
@Dr. Truth here is your chance

We might actually have something ... the only thing really holding back Maximum football ... just like Axis are the graphics and the gameplay..

E-NwXJ8VkAAVAOl

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Bulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll SHittt........................................

By the time I'll actually play this game... I'll be 80...

Cause I'm not going to play one second of this shit.... knowing that my free upgraded better version is coming.

What is the fucking point....

I'm not replaying this buggy ass shit.
I experienced zero bugs on the S. I have about 90hrs of game play.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I experienced zero bugs on the S. I have about 90hrs of game play.

i experienced multiple bugs In the first 30 minutes on my Series X… At one point the text from a conversation would stay on the screen the entire time I played.. more text would just get added on top of the previous text until multiple conversations would be on the screen..

and the crazy part is that I never turned on Subtitles

I know the game has been patched plenty of times since then… but those first 40 minutes were all I needed… I’m not touching this game until I get my gawd damn Next gen version.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Waiting for Angry Joe to speak up on this, and not just be angry about Madden and 2k games.

Maybe he's worried about getting blacklisted by Sony lol.
yep thats what he is worried about..its crazy how these fanboys are with sony products its almost sick ..i mean i love both systems but you have to give credit when credit is due..xbox is killing sony so far period ..now i had to give sony credit last gen cause they killed xbox see im not a fanboy for either system i just like games and i like systems thats for the people and sony isnt that this gen ...i know its in the start of these systems but xbox is way ahead and i dont think sony can get the lead back with the few games they have coming next year.god of war 2,horizon 2 those wont make a comeback alone...oh plus xbox have some fire games to stand next to sonys games as well....im just glad i own both systems but for the past 5 months my os5 been a paper weight...

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
They are going to need to block save transfers to stop folks from buying the ps4 version for cheap. And will the PS5 version of Horizon drop to 60 and give folks a refund? Just a mess.