Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sony getting KOTOR console exclusive(Timed Exclusive) is a big deal. That Game started on the Xbox and Xbox owns the studio of KOTOR 2. Also Sony paid $229 million for Insomniac and they have turned out to be the best studio right now. I know in his office Phil Spencer has to be kicking himself right now because he should have bought them. They have put out 3 games since 2018 and have multiple teams working on new games. Xbox studios need to step their game up and put out completed games.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Xbox really should talk to DC for a rivalry.

Agree...

or Lucasfilm since they have that Indiana Jones exclusive coming.

but in reality I just don't see them doing something like that and having to deal with licensing all the time..

The thing that I wish they would do is stop letting all of their minor franchises go ..... Alan Wake & Mass Effect should have never left the fold.

NEVER...

They need to just suck it the fuck up and Buy Remedy....

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

E-36JXNWEAAnQCD

E-36JXNWEAAnQCD

I mean when you look at it like this.... Microsoft has a shit ton in the pipeline ...

I do hope and pray that Everwild doesn't get cancelled.

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agree...

or Lucasfilm since they have that Indiana Jones exclusive coming.

but in reality I just don't see them doing something like that and having to deal with licensing all the time..

The thing that I wish they would do is stop letting all of their minor franchises go ..... Alan Wake & Mass Effect should have never left the fold.

NEVER...

They need to just suck it the fuck up and Buy Remedy....
Fonz has it been confirmed that Indiana Jones is exclusive? I've never heard them say that. I think Lucasfilm made this deal with Bethesda before Microsoft bought them.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Playstation showcase has a bunch of trailers and almost no gameplay .... No release dates

Playstation Fans: OMG this was the best showcase ever... Knocked it out of the Park.

Last Year .... Xbox shows even more trailers .... almost no gameplay ... No release dates

Playstation Fans: OMG ... where's the gameplay ... where's the Release dates.... Where is the gameplay for Perfect Dark? I don't know.. Xbox has no games.

I mean... I don't get it. They were hyped for the Alan Wake remaster and Project Eve and both of those are also coming to xbox.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Sony pushes vague release dates and confusing exclusive messages because it works. Its like folks who only read the headlines and not the article. They hype people up and those folks run with the narrative that Sony has all the games. I have always said that Microsoft treats gamers like college professors and Sony treats them like college kids. A little of both works. Microsoft could use a little more dummied down hype for a few things. But they still have to compete against a gaming media that is biased. Just the way it is unfortunately. But they are doing an excellent job of making up for last gen and thinking forward while Sony is doing what it always does.