Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
What Sony is doing with this uncharted remaster is the biggest pile of horse shit

first they are removing uncharted 4 and lost legacy from the playstore

and then I just found out that if you got uncharted 4 through PS+ then you have to pay for the full price If you want the upgrade instead of the 10 dollars…

since I don’t have a ps5 like most people it doesn’t matter but damn… for those that do have it.. that’s fucked up

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Shiiiiit not for $80

fucking basically…

if it was on gamepass it wouldn’t be issue but 80 bones, 180 gbs, on a game that may end up nothing more then a 6 or 7 type of experience… I just can’t.

Outsiders and Avengers are the best example of this…

i was a fucking idiot and spent money on Avengers and I’m sick that the shit ended up on gamepass… that damn game was 110 gbs… not even a 6 game experience

outsiders is a 6 experience but it was on gamepass… so no harm no fowl.. I actually enjoy that game and would play it more if the shit had a fucking pause button. Which is why I’d be fucking pissed if I paid money.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
fucking basically…

if it was on gamepass it wouldn’t be issue but 80 bones, 180 gbs, on a game that may end up nothing more then a 6 or 7 type of experience… I just can’t.

Outsiders and Avengers are the best example of this…

i was a fucking idiot and spent money on Avengers and I’m sick that the shit ended up on gamepass… that damn game was 110 gbs… not even a 6 game experience

outsiders is a 6 experience but it was on gamepass… so no harm no fowl.. I actually enjoy that game and would play it more if the shit had a fucking pause button. Which is why I’d be fucking pissed if I paid money.

Outsiders was a dope concept, just really poor execution with all the bugs. I got my one character end-level gear and called it a wrap. Still play it once a month though. Might see what the DLC has (assuming it's on gamepass).

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Outsiders was a dope concept, just really poor execution with all the bugs. I got my one character end-level gear and called it a wrap. Still play it once a month though. Might see what the DLC has (assuming it's on gamepass).

this should have never been a live service game…. As a borderlands Type looter shooter it’s tight but the fact that you can’t really pause the game is where it loses me…. I never played it with other people I just liked to play by myself but some times a nigga has to pee and/eat or life happens… even the push the home screen button trick doesn’t really work cause if you wait too long the game kicks you off the server.

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

the-sopranos-tony-soprano.gif