Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uhmmm I’m worried about Suicide squad… is this going to be some avengers type shit.
I'm with u on this one. Maybe not Avengers, but they are abandoning their full on repertoire to build a shooter. Not really what I want. Rocksteady can build a helluva game, but their boss fights are lackluster and these boss fights better be Justice League members and not big brainiac monsters that will break their hold on them. I was hoping for Gotham Knights gameplay as its supposed to drop first.

SN: Aye Fonz is GOTG really a good game? I watched some of the playthroughs on YouTube and it seemed kinda blah to me.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Aye Fonz is GOTG really a good game? I watched some of the playthroughs on YouTube and it seemed kinda blah to me.

Game of the year for me...

I absolutely loved every fucking second of that game... I wouldn't even look at playthroughs on this because you are going to spoil yourself on all the good shit...

To me...this game should really be the 3rd Guardians Movie... it's that good.

jroc007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Game of the year for me...

I absolutely loved every fucking second of that game... I wouldn't even look at playthroughs on this because you are going to spoil yourself on all the good shit...

To me...this game should really be the 3rd Guardians Movie... it's that good.
I'm waiting to Christmas to play it...I heard it is a great game...I got it for 25 bucks during black Friday

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
GOTG deserved an award just for level design alone never seen anything like it, didn't play it just watched the walkthrough. I hope that Matrix demo becomes a real game to make up for the shitty "Enter The Matrix" tie in. This is the game The Matrix Universe truly Deserves.:cool: That Halo TV show looks hella expensive, hope its good, MS probably bankrolled the production itself to make sure the quality is top notch.