Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Man, I poured a nice glass of cognac and hit some vape before reading the comments from today and I'm still dying laughing. I knew that all this was some bullshit. Timdog, Xbox Era and others panicking made this shit extra funny. Seems like threads like this is the only real news I can trust now.

The major news is Sony not getting games for a FUCKING YEAR! Not tryna be on some console warrior shit but that shit is major for how many million consoles they have. HellDivers 2 looks dope on Steam, and I was wondering why it was all over my IG feeds a couple days back, and laughed when I saw it was from Playstation Studios. Ill wait for a discount, lol

Same ….

I’m not spending 70 bucks on a gawd damn live service game… I didn’t do it for suicide squad and I’m not doing it for helldivers.

29.99 and I’ll think about it
Helldivers 2 is 40 bucks so that's pretty cool

I'm the one weirdo who was a giant fan of the first helldivers and am probably the only person who was upset that they changed the gameplay

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GGtaD16XMAAFFMz