Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I currently can't get past the checkout in the Microsoft store
om3i.gif

Bawse Nigguh

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No lie this happened with my PS4 I got from Newegg. Thank goodness I took the day off from work, so I was waiting for it. I was waiting to hear the doorbell because I thought I had to sign for it but nothing so I just happened to look outside and on the porch was my ps4, butt fuckin naked, no shipping box and the shipping label was on the ps4 box itself.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They say its little to no chance buy i always fall asleep in front of the TV all plus OLED was more expensive and Greentoe.com was giving $500 off so I jumped.
not true if you have your computer going through the tv which the desktop is always on you can get a burn it that way.i seen a few like this.thats why i wont get one.

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
Registered
I know its not much $$$ saved but on Target.com they have "buy2getone1free" for games. I pre ordered 3 copies of Call of duty Cold War for Xbox Series X then after placing order I cancelled 2 copies which brought the total cost from $152 to $51 with tax a true savings of $25 ($69 + tax) sales ends Nov 14 (props to slickdeals)

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Fuck it. I was gonna flip both, but I'll just try and flip the one for double, lol.

Hooked up the system last night and played some Monster Hunter: Iceborne. Man, they weren't kidding about the loading times either. Don't even have enough time to grab a beer anymore. And on my 65'' Sammy 80T, the refresh rate is wayyy better than my OG Xbox One. Shit feels like I'm on a PC. Can't wait for the new A/V receivers to get their HDMI 2.1 issues settled.

****Edit***
Just got an offer for $1,100, which is sorta suspect because I listed at $1k.

Last edited: