Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are people really over paying for these consoles like that?

I've been clicking on shit hoping to get lucky, but no way I'd pay over retail. Fuck it, I can wait.

Yep, people will over pay for the latest tech. Happens every console/graphic's card launch.

They going crazy over consoles and cards, might as well make some side money off it.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bounce Alerts is what these guys are using to snatch up consoles. That's why yall could not get a PS5 on Newegg and Walmart. Same shit happened with the 3080

How a Bot Bought Dozens of RTX 3080 Units Before Consumers Could Grab Them

PC gamers everywhere tried and failed to buy Nvidia’s RTX 3080 graphics card today as units quickly sold out. But not everyone came up empty.

A group of resellers scored the RTX 3080 ahead of average consumers, thanks to an automated bot, which was capable of ordering dozens of units from Nvidia’s website instantly.

The resellers have been taking to social media to praise the bot’s creator, Bounce Alerts, a group devoted to helping its members score early access to retail products, such as sneakers, so they can be resold at higher prices.

Based on the social media posts, the bot was able to help one reseller score 42 units of the RTX 3080 from Nvidia’s website before stock ran out. Other resellers tweeted images, showing they managed to successfully place orders for over a dozen units.

PCMag spoke to an admin of Bounce Alerts, who confirmed the group offered an automated bot to help members purchase the RTX 3080 units on launch day. For $75 a month, members get access to bots and other information to help them quickly buy retail items from companies and resell them.

“Our job at Bounce Alerts was to ensure our consumers were able to purchase the product for their needs,” the admin said.

A separate member of Bounce Alerts told PCMag the bot works as “an automated script to run basically from the product page to payment information and then to checkout.”

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
SO I fired up Call of Duty infinite warfare and I might sound crazy but it looks noticeably better... I always thought it looked too bright on Xbox one x but it looks like a new car on this thing

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
Registered
Followed this guys instructions on slickdeals and got "Xbox Ultimate Game Pass" $110 for 3 years but I used this link to buy the live gold codes ......

(props to slickdeals) Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Hack

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man Call of Duty Cold War... just kicked me out twice because it said I wasn’t connected to the servers...

Im playing the single player campaign

Also Huge heads up...

Your USB charging cables will not be compatible with the new controllers... so you will need new cables or charging station..

But your old controllers will work on the series x ... so you can just go with that until you get cables.

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
Registered
Remember Guys Target is doing Buy2get1free but if you just want one game then......................................do what I did and save some $$$ I put 3 copies of Cold War in the cart total was $152 ( $69.00 retail value) checked out then went back and cancelled 2 copies a glitch on their end so they just send me one copy at just $50 a savings of $25

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man Call of Duty Cold War... just kicked me out twice because it said I wasn’t connected to the servers...

Im playing the single player campaign

Also Huge heads up...

Your USB charging cables will not be compatible with the new controllers... so you will need new cables or charging station..

But your old controllers will work on the series x ... so you can just go with that until you get cables.
yeah the new controllers are usb-c...
btw- I highly recommend this upgrade
Amazon product ASIN B082LNJ927
717CbcnmsxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
SO I fired up Call of Duty infinite warfare and I might sound crazy but it looks noticeably better... I always thought it looked too bright on Xbox one x but it looks like a new car on this thing

This might sound fucking nuts...

But why does Call of Duty Infinite Warfare on Series X look 2 times better then Call of Duty Cold War...

.... I'm just saying...

If you have a series X and have Call of Duty infinite Warfare and don't have 4k

See if you can set your YRGB for games in TV & Display Options ... Fucking shit is looking Crispy on my regular 1080p screen.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
i didn’t think that I was going to notice shit and I was very wrong .... everything just moves, looks and plays better... I’m playing Madden right now and it just looks crispy... everything just moves and looks so much crispier ... even the none Xbox series games..

I’m still tripping out how Infinite Warfare is like playing like a PC version right now...

I’m just going to keep testing games...

The only real downsides that I have are that my OTA antenna and my Kinect are DOA on this new Xbox. They will both be missed..

I also discovered that the Xbox can only handle 3 external drives at once... that includes the segate drive ... since the segate is only 1 tb.. I would pass on the segate and get 3 5tbs external drives ... Amazon is having a special right now. The bigger drives give some flexibility

call of duty Cold War... out the box is 132 gbs.. and I couldn’t figure out how to just download the campaign like they said...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Also for those with Madden I noticed that a 30 gb series X install was added when I moved my games.. that is going to go to the internal hard drive.

I have to be honest with you ... PS5 people are going to have some serious storage problems quickly. I’m still getting one next year.. but I read that unlike Xbox box.. you can’t move ps5 games to an external to store and save space.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Also for those with Madden I noticed that a 30 gb series X install was added when I moved my games.. that is going to go to the internal hard drive.

I have to be honest with you ... PS5 people are going to have some serious storage problems quickly. I’m still getting one next year.. but I read that unlike Xbox box.. you can’t move ps5 games to an external to store and save space.

Update... ok I figured out how to break up call of duty