XXL Magazine: Freshmen Cypher 2016 Kodak Black, 21 Savage, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yachty & Denzel Curry

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My friends and i were talking about being trap rappers for Halloween, but we go to center city and I'm sure people are going to think we're fags with our asses hanging out and hair with fruity beads and colors.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some redemption for true young talent.

Much different than that XXL horseshit, but everyone is style jacking . I mean the two first dudes sound exactly the same yelling philly rap, the white guy sounds exactly like eminem, the girl sounds exactly like Nikki Minaj

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
this shit is awful... I miss the days of rappers with ill voices, lines that were clever, originality....etc. I can't remember the last time I listened to one of these new rappers lyrics and had to rewind it to hear it again

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this shit is awful... I miss the days of rappers with ill voices, lines that were clever, originality....etc. I can't remember the last time I listened to one of these new rappers lyrics and had to rewind it to hear it again

They're all copying each other. Biggie, Jayz, Nas, DMX, Big Pun, Mos Def...all from NYC, yet each one of them has their own flavor.

This dude sounds exactly like everyone else that does this type of rap.

2jzmk3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trash6.jpg

MCP

International
International Member
I must've just woken up out of a coma. WTF was that nonsense at the beginning of this thread.

Atastofu

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kodak Black and 21 Salvage got a couple of songs that make some sense...but it's obvious from this video...none of these nuckas can freestyle....this shit was horrible...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Think that was bad, wait until Famous Dex, Rich the Kid and the whole slack jaw retards makes it next year.:puke:

incogneg

Rising Star
Registered
Who da fuck are any of these niggaz? I'm not listening 2 this shit

Edit: i couldn't resist from clicking play. Nigga had a purse on. A fucking purse.

Hold Up! I missed that shit. Lemme have to go back and watch it--on mute