Yeah, Republican screwed y’all over.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Middle-class white people thought they were safe because they was white and middle-class. Nope. When Rich white people want to fuck you up, they will fuck up their own people to have comfort.
Right but let’s make it about party affiliation not class as if democrats don’t do the same:yes:

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
What if white people are not only dumb but evil?
At this point I’m convinced it’s not just white people. Our own people including one talking about how we were better off under “Jim Crow”. Government 101, the job of government is to protect and provide services for its citizens in return for taxes which funds the government. If they can’t even do the basics why keep electing them.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
negative ghost rider

catastrophic adjusters are about to get paid. This is how they make the money when Mother nature does her worse.
You are definitely a CA fucking C

The Meaning of “Negative, Ghost Rider”​

This phrase very literally just means no. Specifically, it’s used to say no to a request that has been asked, but in a playful, tongue-in-cheek kind of way. If someone, say your child or your sibling asks if you can do something for them, you might respond with “negative, ghost rider” if you aren’t going to be able to fulfil that request.

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are definitely a CA fucking C

The Meaning of “Negative, Ghost Rider”​

This phrase very literally just means no. Specifically, it’s used to say no to a request that has been asked, but in a playful, tongue-in-cheek kind of way. If someone, say your child or your sibling asks if you can do something for them, you might respond with “negative, ghost rider” if you aren’t going to be able to fulfil that request.
LOL ain’t NOTHING CAC about me and and is laughable coming from someone who floods this board with nothing but goofy ass TikTok crackers.

Also have any of those Palmer Report posts that your master told you to infiltrate us with ever come true?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
LOL ain’t NOTHING CAC about me and and is laughable coming from someone who floods this board with nothing but goofy ass TikTok crackers.

Also have any of those Palmer Report posts that your master told you to infiltrate us with ever come true?
I standby my original statement