Yeah those groceries prices are crazy these days

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sounds about right. Still mofos standing in line.
I blame Covid. Mothafuckas will blame every and anybody than the actual punk bitch that’s harming them. It was always the corporations doing their business on your pockets.

When Covid popped off I was in Costco on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Tuesday the chicken was $16 but $24 on Wednesday. You’re telling me that’s because of Covid? Isabella Weber sniffed that shit out 2 seconds after it happened. Paul Kraugman and em called her a lunatic.

A few months back I was engaged in some performative nonsense (I bought a Plan B knowing I had a vasectomy; I’m a bored person) and I asked if Covid was to blame for the price going up since the last time I bought one. The guy at the register was not amused. I chalked it up to him being a pro-life or homosexual. I didn’t really care.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I blame Covid. Mothafuckas will blame every and anybody than the actual punk bitch that’s harming them. It was always the corporations doing their business on your pockets.

When Covid popped off I was in Costco on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Tuesday the chicken was $16 but $24 on Wednesday. You’re telling me that’s because of Covid? Isabella Weber sniffed that shit out 2 seconds after it happened. Paul Kraugman and em called her a lunatic.

A few months back I was engaged in some performative nonsense (I bought a Plan B knowing I had a vasectomy; I’m a bored person) and I asked if Covid was to blame for the price going up since the last time I bought one. The guy at the register was not amused. I chalked it up to him being a pro-life or homosexual. I didn’t really care.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Wait.... you randomly buying Plan B? You almost part of the RAW dawg crew. We don't by no Plan B though. We walk into child support hearings wearing this.

B1pppR4gVKL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C518roxHCOVL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UY1000_.png

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wait.... you randomly buying Plan B? You almost part of the RAW dawg crew. We don't by no Plan B though. We walk into child support hearings wearing this.

B1pppR4gVKL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C518roxHCOVL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UY1000_.png
I’m feeling shorty, but I’m not sure how messed up in the head she is. I gave her the rope to hang herself. I think I know the outcome but that’s we play the game.