Yesterday prices are not today prices.. Costco membership going up 5-10 dollars starting sept

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The unfortunate shit about this there is no more mom and pop stores. It was on a decline when I was coming up in the 80's but that shit is dead now. Don't affect white people but niggas gotta survive and can't compete with bulk.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Gonna get a pack of ribeye cap steaks from Costco to throw on the grill Sunday

ba5d453301df7f1f5972ab8a746afed1262f916d.jpg

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
The unfortunate shit about this there is no more mom and pop stores. It was on a decline when I was coming up in the 80's but that shit is dead now. Don't affect white people but niggas gotta survive and can't compete with bulk.

Straight up! I haven't seen a black mom n pops since the early 90's! And even then it wasn't a full grocery store not even a place to get meats..that place I havent seen since the early 80's...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Still a few in ny.. but it’s rare if you talking about cornerstores/ bodegas.. lot of things went into the decline.. got to put in a lot of hrs to operate them especially if you doing a 24/7 store.. lot of individuals or family members wasn’t trying to do that

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
The stuff sold in Costco is not owned by Costco. The seller has contracts with Costco and pays them to sell the merchandise. The stuff you see at the end caps and pushed by Costco employees, the seller pays extra for that. Costco membership fees is free money for them.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
I fux with Costco as a staff, a label, and a crew. For their return policy alone they could double the membership price.