Yo NYC what's up with all the weed dispensary getting shut down?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I heard it's the Feds coming here fucking shit up! All I know folks lost millions and to me, it looks like a blatant money grab by the government. :smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea the legal dispensaries comin back at the streets hard...

them ocks were getting a lil slick with their pricing... and also

a lot of mislabeling..

Dispensaries are winning with the selection and competitive pricing.......

just dont go to them fuckin ol skool medical dispensaries, where they try to sell you

a fuckin half gram of bud for seventy dollars... they are just pure retardation....LOL....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I heard it's the Feds coming here fucking shit up! All I know folks lost millions and to me, it looks like a blatant money grab by the government. :smh:

Legit weed business's werent having it.. and them OCKS were getting too sloppy,

just sellin shit to anyone.... they made it tooo easy....

and like I said before they were getting too slick... selling one.five grams as eighths and shit,

knowing kniggas dont weigh shit..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Legit weed business's werent having it.. and them OCKS were getting too sloppy,

just sellin shit to anyone.... they made it tooo easy....

and like I said before they were getting too slick... selling one.five grams as eighths and shit,

knowing kniggas dont weigh shit..
Nah bro they are starting to hit the ligits also because Empire Dispensary just got shut down and they advertised about being legitimate with the right paperwork.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah bro they are starting to hit the ligits also because Empire Dispensary just got shut down and they advertised about being legitimate with the right paperwork.

A DISPENSARY... ???

thats weird... .. I wonder what they are charged with??

was they selling other things???

but they definitely shut down the bodegas and no so legit weed spots around upper manhattan...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
A DISPENSARY... ???

thats weird... .. I wonder what they are charged with??

was they selling other things???

but they definitely shut down the bodegas and no so legit weed spots around upper manhattan...
AF1QipNSZWAdkyg3pboC5JHdYBXSDSBZC-O5QFFZ4ufv=s1360-w1360-h1020

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
If they can't tax it, they're gonna shut that shit down.

They better find a way to be discreet to not get caught but then again, people love to snitch.
The thing is, I'm real particular about where I get my bud, with all the chemicals from pesticides and people who don't flush or properly cure their weed.
I know for a fact Empire shit was legit, that's why I drove way out to Williamsburg when I could have literally cop some a few blocks away.
But like I said, maybe it's a sign for me to grow my own plants. Shit, fuck around I may make my own strain, if so I'll call that joint Killagram.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
The thing is, I'm real particular about where I get my bud, with all the chemicals from pesticides and people who don't flush or properly cure their weed.
I know for a fact Empire shit was legit, that's why I drove way out to Williamsburg when I could have literally cop some a few blocks away.
But like I said, maybe it's a sign for me to grow my own plants. Shit, fuck around I may make my own strain, if so I'll call that joint Killergram.
Just make sure you don't get caught, and that nobody knows about it because the feds will definitely come for you, growing your own. Good luck.

And what a great way to name a strain after the LATE GREAT BGOL LEGEND calling it killagram.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
spot on 183 & creston ave got hit for 10 lbs & a lotta cash..... they opened up a temp spot across the street the next day & 2 weeks later the original spot opened back up. the police be posted up everyday cause its a high crime neighborhood. 10 people merked in the last 2 months,,, 30 gang mebers arrested.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Just make sure you don't get caught, and that nobody knows about it because the feds will definitely come for you, growing your own. Good luck.

And what a great way to name a strain after the LATE GREAT BGOL LEGEND calling it killagram.
I stay lowkey with my shit, but for the most part, NYC don't fuck with the smokers or people doing shit for themselves, real talk, I know some blocks in Brooklyn that is growing weed, right then in the street. Here a pic right here growing right in the middle of the street.
kPJif1726165368.jpg

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, these dry pussies started shutting everything down in May. It was 5 on the block of my job alone. Now they all have that stinking black white and red sticker on them. The governor started it and that honkey bitch can eat my whole dick including the base. Fuck the mayor too! Hoe ass smut nigga worried more about shutting down weed providers than migrant sex chambers.

If these migrant hoes aint trying to rent out their ass, they are forced to sell candy and fruit cups around the city on the trains. If these bitch don't come back to the shelter with 70% of the candy sold, it is unlimited Nicaraguan/Venezuelan gangbangs with extra bukkake for these hoes.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yeah, these dry pussies started shutting everything down in May. It was 5 on the block of my job alone. Now they all that stinking black white and red sticker on them. The governor started it and that honkey bitch can eat my whole dick including the base. Fuck the mayor too! Hoe ass smut nigga worried more about shutting down weed than migrant sex chambers.
I bet they have money invested in the Liquor Stores. :smh:

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
I stay lowkey with my shit, but for the most part, NYC don't fuck with the smokers or people doing shit for themselves, real talk, I know some blocks in Brooklyn that is growing weed, right then in the street. Here a pic right here growing right in the middle of the street.
kPJif1726165368.jpg
Like the old days

CRIM_0009.jpg

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yeah, these dry pussies started shutting everything down in May. It was 5 on the block of my job alone. Now they all have that stinking black white and red sticker on them. The governor started it and that honkey bitch can eat my whole dick including the base. Fuck the mayor too! Hoe ass smut nigga worried more about shutting down weed providers than migrant sex chambers.

If these migrant hoes aint trying to rent out their ass, they are forced to sell candy and fruit cups around the city on the trains. If these bitch don't come back to the shelter with 70% of the candy sold, it is unlimited Nicaraguan/Venezuelan gangbangs with extra bukkake for these hoes.
On the real, I think it was a money grab, they told them one thing and got them to invest millions to open up shop, then switched the bait, using this trick to take their stores, money as well as the weed.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
On the real, I think it was a money grab, they told them one thing and got them to invest millions to open up shop, then switched the bait, using this trick to take their stores, money as well as the weed.
Money grab by real estate owners/ landlords.. had nothing to do with law enforcement.. they knew they was setting up shop without a legit license now they mad cops is shutting them down for breaking the law.. if you want to keep it 1 hundred did ya really trust mideastern selling ya legit weed.? B4 Covid when have any nig in nyc go let’s get some weed from yemens in the history of nyc? They actually was fucking up the black and Latin drug trade money with all these lowballing storefronts. Who knows what bullshit they were selling to our communities. Get them out of here. Law enforcement taking them nigs down cause it’s an easy bust + the fines. Mideastern nigs really thought they were gonna get away with their illegal stores. Ya had 2 yrs max to get money and get out, oh well the streets is eating again cause of it and on this I’m not so mad