You can only pick 3, which 3 are you picking?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How you gonna have evil dead up there.. evil 2 is the better flick.. once again fuck whoever made this list

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Ticket sales and movie hype have to go to....
  • The Empire Strikes back
  • Raiders of the Lost Arc
  • E.T.

The rest are truly classics also and must watch stuff for any movie buff...my personal favs are....

• Coming to America
  • Purple Rain
  • Lean on me

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’ve seen at least 4 of these in the theatres.. e,t was the first movie I actually saw in the theatre.. I saw the goonies as a class trip for my daycare… my older bro took me to see Rocky 4.. my mom took me to see coming to America

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Poltergeist , Child's Play and Coming to America. For Poltergeist, it's creepy old man in the suit and hat for me talkin' bout "Let me in!!" Crakkka was wilin'. Then walked off singin'. Shit was creepy as hell.

T7Rpj7.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dark crystal dark crystal dark crystal

SLEEP ON THAT SHIT IF YOU WANT,

that flick was over most folks heads,

most folks just saw talkin puppets...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Poltergeist , Child's Play and Coming to America. For Poltergeist, it's creepy old man in the suit and hat for me talkin' bout "Let me in!!" Crakkka was wilin'. Then walked off singin'. Shit was creepy as hell.

T7Rpj7.jpg

I would’ve thought midget physic would’ve freaked you out more lmaoooo

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coming to America
Lean on me
*edit* didn't see Purple Rain...I'll switch Breakfast club out

The Breakfast club

Honorable mention: Weird science/Back2thefuture

Last edited:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Coming to America, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Empire Strikes Back.....Lost Boys & Back to the Future....Gotta Have It :lol:

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Breakfast club
Coming to America
Raiders of the Lost Ark

Close second
Empire Strikes Back
Goodies
Never Ending Story

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
By the way fuck whoever made this list.. how you gonna say you can only pick 3 movies out of a selection of 36.. should easily be able to pick 6-10 out of 36

Yup It's impossible for me to pick just three of the listed titles. I counted at least 13 genre defining titles and that's just me I'm pretty sure there's more.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Coming To America
Back To The Future
Lean On Me

Tough list to pick only three though as I can't believe leaving off Empire Strikes Back.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How dare they have an 80s list and there’s no Ferris bueller day off, revenge of the nerds, or can’t buy me love those 3 right there plus weird science had great messages in them.. Ferris bueller was my first matrix with the hidden message

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Coming to America
The Karate Kid
Short Circuit

can't forget The Last Dragon
You said last dragon.. shitttttttt.. that was my black Panther.. older bro took me to see that first week it came out.. till this day I say every black father need to show their son that movie by the age of 10.. they let black Panther get 2 billion dollars last dragon should’ve got 3 billion.. kiss my converse, can you teach me some moves, who’s the master, catches bullets with his teeth nigga please.. legendary quotes… I’ll say it fuck it last dragon >>>>>> black Panther

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
You said last dragon.. shitttttttt.. that was my black Panther.. older bro took me to see that first week it came out.. till this day I say every black father need to show their son that movie by the age of 10.. they let black Panther get 2 billion dollars last dragon should’ve got 3 billion.. kiss my converse, can you teach me some moves, who’s the master, catches bullets with his teeth nigga please.. legendary quotes… I’ll say it fuck it last dragon >>>>>> black Panther
I will always have a The Last Dragon DVD in my crib, it's the root of my screen name and favorite movie period.

And Vanity :inlove:

tumblr_oakpk40jN01r08j65o6_250.gif