Young rapper Julio Foolio shot dead on his birthday; fool posts his location for his OPPs to find him ...RIP

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
who-is-it-89dkfe87nh0qydqh.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In this new dimension we live in, nothing will save you from

getting what you deserve, be it Good or Bad.....

not even voodoo, sheeeet voodoo was weakend centuries ago,

muthafuckas just want to use it on each other instead of the enemy..

Voodoo Gods was tired of the bullshit, they said fuck it, Yall on Yo own!!!

julio thought he kill a few chickens and goats he'd be good..

He was sadly mistaken....

woe to those who do evil black magic and sacrifice the innocent children....

they gonna be ripped to shreds by angry mobs....

SELAH!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Video was longer than all these kid's lives.

:frozen::frozen:

But yeah, its kind of true
I watched the first 20 minutes or so, so far
But I might have to fast forward through the rest of this
The only dudes names I recognized were, SpotemGottem & JulioFoolio & YNW Melly
But the rest of the video is basically.....
"This lil nigga had beef & shot or killed that lil nigga" rinse & repeat, etc, etc
Its kinda sad really :(

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't know what it is and how to turn this thinking around but blacks hate each other than anyone else and the only power we have against each other is to hurt one another or kill each other.

I now understand why older blacks and generations before us hate younger blacks because we're just too quick to off each other but take shit from other people including pig'lice with no problems.....it's easier to kill a n-word than to kill a cop,or some racist backwoods white person,or some arab,asian.

They got him but he was suffering from an addiction,the attention,the rush of being in bad area's and the whole folk lore of being a gangster or making money,shooting,getting shot and bouncing back until you can't and your name lives on.....some real loser type of shit but that's what he strived for and he got it on the day he was born.

I've said enough and I would hate to say anymore cause this is what he wanted.....ATTENTION.