۩۩۩۩۩۩۩-Exploited Black Teens-۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Cerebral1

Banned
chitownheadbusta said:
4mhg4k4.jpg

www.ExploitedblackteenS.com

I know this aint ah new site to BGOL....but today, I honestly cant find shit else good to post. So until i do find something.....ill just crack sites and take request....Starting with this one.
Ask for the scene and ill post.
Thanks again for providing us with these videos. Though I can't speak on behalf of the other members, with posts like this it's hard to refute that you aren't an asset to the board.

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
55deefad025c391dd0a226fe6a387c47.jpg

yes, this was linked to the wrong scene, can we PLEASE get this girl's scene? thanks!

Fistakuffz

Chasing Campers Around Camp Crystal Lake
Registered

Nautica Binx
Bridgette Lee
Star Lena
Camille Dawson
:yes: :yes:

Have these chicks been requsted already?? if not i would appreciate it....

Black Panther

Potential Star
Registered
Re: ???????-Exploited Black Teens-???????

this post is catching fire!

i'll add some stuff i've got later, but in the meantime, anybody got that Randi video. or the one with Randi and Kafe?

(anybody got other Kafe videos in general?)

Red_Munkey

Potential Star
Registered
def. a hot post...but that angela berri joint won't let me download....
it only gives me the option to download with premium

can somebody plz explain dat shit 2 me

??????

Star
Registered
good looking...i always loved ebt because the girls on there were around the way chicks who were freaky as hell...i even joined that site for a good minute.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
ThaAnsa3 said:
Much props!!! I do have a question. On posts like this one, are the links the same, different, or two parts of the clip?

ever link thats under each pic is for that scene.
some scene's were very big..so i had to upload the scene in 2 or 3 different parts

btw...when the mega links tell u download limit exceeded...just give it 2 or 4 hrs like rapidshare...then u should be able to download the next link

more coming soon

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
chitownheadbusta said:
ever link thats under each pic is for that scene.
some scene's were very big..so i had to upload the scene in 2 or 3 different parts

btw...when the mega links tell u download limit exceeded...just give it 2 or 4 hrs like rapidshare...then u should be able to download the next link

more coming soon
Thanks. Thanks for all your hard work.

Str8H8D

Potential Star
Registered
What about that ANgie chick?? I didn't see that joint posted up. Saw a couple of other requests though!! Anything?????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor