۩۩۩۩۩۩۩-Exploited Black Teens-۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Goyaoboya

Goya O boya
Registered
Temper..temper..you are missing the point. You still dont' get it. All I'm saying is everytime I pay for one downloading service, you people move to another one! That is all I'm saying. I'll sign up for megawhatever and you guys will pick something else.

And for the record, I have posted stuff on here..so relax, i'm just making a point.

Rocky Miavia said:
You ungrateful fucks need to just sit back and STFU in this thread. Motherfuckas are posting content from a $30/month site here for free and all you assholes can do is complain and talk about some Zshare shit. You know how long it'd take to reencode those 1Gig Exploited Black Teens movie clips just to make them small enough to fit on Zshare with shit assed picture quality? At least with the Megaupload links those of us who appreciate good picture and sound quality, and make our own custom DVDs, can get exactly what we need. Besides that, what the fuck have you posted? I ask that question to all of you who complain and beg. :hmm:

grumpi99

wannabe star
Registered
Goyaoboya said:
Temper..temper..you are missing the point. You still dont' get it. All I'm saying is everytime I pay for one downloading service, you people move to another one! That is all I'm saying. I'll sign up for megawhatever and you guys will pick something else.
No one is switching, there's just two camps of people:
The ones that used RS from the beginning.
The others who used megaupload from the beginning.

There's almost nobody that goes for both (because it would be twice the upload). You just looked at a thread started by someone who used megaupload from the start.

That's it! There's no switching around to other hosts.
So you either buy both, use other ways to get a premium account (upload/premium points and so on) or bypass the IP check both hosters use.

Edit: You can get the Krystal and the Bambi scene in this thread:
http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=189972

Last edited:

jaysmooth

Potential Star
Registered
LOL-5.gif

simple1

Support BGOL
Registered

Destiny (anybody care to share a non-corrupted file?)

Please, very much, THANKS in advance. :D

Last edited:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Thanks for all the vids you posted. What were your thought's on Angie Lita. She's probaly my favourite girl on the site. I remember that she did a 2 on 1 scene that was not on the site when I had a pass a whlie back. Do you know if it's up now.

taikun

wannabe star
Registered
Thanks Playa. Can you crack little coco.com? I wanna see that little ho get broke off.:dance: