► CHRISTINA MILIAN - Official MILF fuckpiece status - ongoing thread from 2008 to present day ...

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered
christina-milian-at-shore-club-miami-dec-31.jpg

christina-milian-pool_1_1.jpg

christina-milian-water_1_1.jpg

christina-milian-bikini2_1_1.jpg

christina-milian-new-years_1_1.jpg

christina-milian-bathing-suit_1_1.jpg

She would have me M.I.A. for about 3 or 4 months:smh:

Mom: "Anybody heard from O?:confused:"

Friends: "Naw we aint seen him since March:dunno:"

Me:"Come on, just one more time:jackoff:"

:cool:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't even complain about paying the child support... as long as she'd let me slide back up in that from time to time:lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Props to DDUPRI & BLUE ... for some Milian/Harrison info

Time's are gettin' Ill

hrxa81.jpg

R&B/pop singer-songwriter Christina Milian, who departed the label Def Jam in 2006, has signed a deal with MySpace Records, Billboard has learned.

Milian's stint with Def Jam did not end well. She was dropped just a month after the release of her third studio album, 2006's "So Amazin'," allegedly because of poor sales. The set has shifted more than 163,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen Soundscan.

Milian will appear on the big screen in the romantic comedy "The Ghosts of Girlfriends," starring Matthew McConaughey and scheduled to hit theaters in February. She is featured as the lead in a live-action film made for the EA videogame "Need for Speed," due November 28.

Code:
http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/61713689

Mya???

I don't know if she's lifting the fork and plate or if she's lifting weights she still looks hot.

04.jpg

05.jpg

26.jpg

11.jpg

09.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

06.jpg

03.jpg

08.jpg

AtomAnt

Cookie Monster Cookie Jar
BGOL Investor
cutesy

--- some mens see things as they are and say why... I dream things that never were and say why not --- Brace Yourself

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I had a "crush" on her since Love Don't Cost A Thing

I'm glad she's had longevity in the entertainment biz. I didn't know how long she was gonna last. Thought she was just gonna be short-term years back (when she did the hooks for Ja-Rule and shit). As soon as Ashanti came along and made a name for herself ... I was like ... "what's gonna happen to this Milian chick?" - didn't know she'd go on to do acting, etc.

greygoose

'that's what she said'
BGOL Investor
you know i approve of you posting my wife on here.
we might have to put in play a cease and desist order though :lol:
got my cape out for all past and future issues

superman.jpg

r199wringset.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
you know i approve of you posting my wife on here.
we might have to put in play a cease and desist order though :lol:
got my cape out for all past and future issues

Look up in the sky ... it's a bird, a plane ... NO ... it's Greeeeeey Gooooooossssssssssse!

:D:yes::lol:

232916932_69d55d9611_t.jpg

Sex%20Toons%20-%20Superman.jpg

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
I'm glad she's had longevity in the entertainment biz. I didn't know how long she was gonna last. Thought she was just gonna be short-term years back (when she did the hooks for Ja-Rule and shit). As soon as Ashanti came along and made a name for herself ... I was like ... "what's gonna happen to this Milian chick?" - didn't know she'd go on to do acting, etc.

She's been around since she was 12 or 13. Was a successful child actress, in commercials and kid shows long before she started writing and recording. She's always been at least a triple-threat (quadruple, if you count her looks as well).

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
She's been around since she was 12 or 13. Was a successful child actress, in commercials and kid shows long before she started writing and recording. She's always been at least a triple-threat (quadruple, if you count her looks as well).

Thanks ... yeah I was just thinking she'd been around since the cameos with Ja Rule (when he was actually moving units and doing collabos, etc).