► The Official Animal Wildlife & Nature Thread (feel free to post pics, articles. vids, links, Youtube, Twitter, IG, etc)

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Man's best friend ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well this is a first
Not a first for mice losses. Mice get their ass kicked by everything, I saw a mouse getting the business from a mantis. How the hell are you getting manhandled by a praying mantis? In this case the hornet is giving the mouse a chance by going near its mouth, just bite it, a mouse can bite a man hard enough to draw blood, he could bite that insect in half.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Not a first for mice losses. Mice get their ass kicked by everything, I saw a mouse getting the business from a mantis. How the hell are you getting manhandled by a praying mantis? In this case the hornet is giving the mouse a chance by going near its mouth, just bite it, a mouse can bite a man hard enough to draw blood, he could bite that insect in half.

"Not a first for mice losses. Mice get their ass kicked by everything, I saw a mouse getting the business from a mantis. How the hell are you getting manhandled by a praying mantis?"

:roflmao3:
:frozen:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

giphy.gif