► The Official Animal Wildlife & Nature Thread (feel free to post pics, articles. vids, links, Youtube, Twitter, IG, etc)

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

42648800-9549601-Carlos_who_is_originally_from_Brazil_has_always_loved_motorcycle-a-1_1620310608724.jpg

42648782-9549601-image-a-38_1620298182353.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
That's why holmes jetted out. People use them to keep sheep and other more docile livestock from being attacked by stray dogs.

I'm surprised more small animals don't get fucked up by horses, donkeys, etc.

We've all seen the countless videos of horses shit-kicking humans. Some tremendous bone-breaking back kicks.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I haven't talked to her about it since. I just remember when it happened his family was worried he may not regain consciousness.

Damn. Definitely life-altering for the individual.

One of my friends suffered a brain injury from carbon monoxide poisoning in his 30s / early-40s. A person found him and his coworker unconscious at his dad's autobody shop in Vietnam. Able to recover over time ... and then had a stroke at 60 and was hospitalized for 2 months & needed speech therapy to relearn how to speak. Everything from "hello" and "how are you?" onward. Man ... power of the human body & spirit in recovery. He had his 66th birthday recently. Stopped by his place to say hi from a distance last week. Back to his old self. Made sure to give him a few emergency contact numbers as he lives alone, and has lost track of friends' #s over time when switching phones.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. Definitely life-altering for the individual.

One of my friends suffered a brain injury from carbon monoxide poisoning in his 30s / early-40s. A person found him and his coworker unconscious at his dad's autobody shop in Vietnam. Able to recover over time ... and then had a stroke at 60 and was hospitalized for 2 months & needed speech therapy to relearn how to speak. Everything from "hello" and "how are you?" onward. Man ... power of the human body & spirit in recovery. He had his 66th birthday recently. Stopped by his place to say hi from a distance last week. Back to his old self. Made sure to give him a few emergency contact numbers as he lives alone, and has lost track of friends' #s over time when switching phones.
You're a good dude for that. Time flies and you never know what tomorrow holds.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
You're a good dude for that. Time flies and you never know what tomorrow holds.

Thanks - yeah - he's a loyal dude. Got a heart of gold. He's had people take advantage of him financially in the past, and we encouraged him to cut ties with those individuals. I've helped him in the past in organizing his bills, budget & finances. Helped him do up grocery lists and made calls to lower bills after he had accidentally run up charges. He's got a social worker who helps him out now ... thankful for that. He's a true friend. The kind of person who will call you out of the blue just to check in and see how you're doing. Real shit.

:thumbsup:

madgoose

International
International Member
I don't know if this has been posted so don't put me against the wall if it has. I just watched it and thought of this thread, which is a a worthy thread @OP.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Fearless pussy.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What kind of wild dog is that? If that goat was still alive he should be ashamed of itself for letting any dog chase him down on a mountain.