► The Official Animal Wildlife & Nature Thread (feel free to post pics, articles. vids, links, Youtube, Twitter, IG, etc)

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

3000.png

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

chris-fallows-shark-photography-2.jpg

pro-ambassador-chris-fallows-2_78f02955200541898139c2027952ff48

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
let him kill the deer then kill his ass too! If any predators come on my property it’s open season son! I’m killing it!

My mom's over in Victoria. They've got random deer walking around in their residential areas hopping over fences to eat peoples' plants and flowers, etc. Was there in July ... and it always catches you a bit off-guard. They're only a few minutes on foot from downtown, haha.

My dad's over in the GVRD. A few minutes from some trails. He was out in his front yard a few years back ... and there's a bear casually walking down his front street. Pops was like - FUCK THIS. Quickly ran inside to call wildlife / animal conservation or whatever. Most people park on the front street. Lots of kids and pets in the area. Can't be parking your car and crossing path with a damn bear.

:roflmao3: :roflmao3:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Black dude had Karma visit him. And fuck them predators. Bear, wolf, anything wild I'm dusting yo ass! Real talk man. I especially hate gators. It comes on my land I'm killing it. If it's chasing another animal I'm still killing it of GP. Killer whales are the true Apex Predator, they eat sharks so they get a pass. Still, I'd steer the boat away, they are smart like dolphins. man fuck a bear!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Killer whales are the true Apex Predator, they eat sharks so they get a pass. Still, I'd steer the boat away, they are smart like dolphins. man fuck a bear!

Agreed. They're serious biz.

As for bears ... agreed. Luckily haven't come in close contact with them. Cousin who lives in B.C. now (but was from out of province at the time) came across one on a trail path. Said he froze in place. He said his brain stopped working. Do I run? Do I make eye contact or avoid it? Do I yell and try to threaten it away? Do I stand there like a stooge and hope for the best? He waited for it to head back into bushes ... then ran like hell the other direction.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Agreed. They're serious biz.

As for bears ... agreed. Luckily haven't come in close contact with them. Cousin who lives in B.C. now (but was from out of province at the time) came across one on a trail path. Said he froze in place. He said his brain stopped working. Do I run? Do I make eye contact or avoid it? Do I yell and try to threaten it away? Do I stand there like a stooge and hope for the best? He waited for it to head back into bushes ... then ran like hell the other direction.

I recently saw one in Alaska. On an Ebike. Slammed that mf in turbo mode and hauled ass right on up out of there. No pics, none of that bullshit. Other white folk looking like it's Yogi bear or something, snapping pics. Man all I saw was DANGER!!!