https://www.thenipslip.com/?p=48677

TheNipSlipBig2865.jpg

BL7coDam_o.jpg

6DzFIvoF_o.jpg

qYZbowrm_o.jpg

ALL Photoshopped

Original - Still Nice Though

BGUS_1152621_023.jpg

4987E79500000578-5428943-Ready_for_a_wokout_Halle_Berry_51_headed_to_a_gym_in_West_Hollyw-a-28_1519433341681.jpg

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
heard she was bat shit crazy.

her ex husband david justice said she was crazy.

it's hard for females like that to keep a man, the guy stays for a little while until he just can't deal with the shit anymore and bounce. which is why all her relationships have failed.
if Halle berry walks to the living butt naked ready to fuck and u blow her off to watch baseball on tv, then he deserves roasting,

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're comparing a 55 year-old to a 23 year old? Compare Halle Bailey to a 23 year-old Halle Berry!!!

I love Halle Berry; I loved her in Jungle Fever, I've been a fan for decades. All I'm saying is that when I hear "Halle," it's mostly about Halle Bailey now, that's just the truth of the matter. It's not a judgement on their beauty.

side note: Halle Bailey's father claims he didn't get his daughter's name from Halle Berry; I know he's lying. He should just won't admit it for some strange reason.....

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
heard she was bat shit crazy.

it's hard for females like that to keep a man, the guy stays for a little while until he just can't deal with the shit anymore and bounce. which is why all her relationships have failed.

Why you putting your mother's business in the street. :rolleyes:

BlackStar6870

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas on here talking about they done "heard" this or that. Shit let her be in my spot like this and all anybody is about to hear is them cheeks vulgarly CLAPPING echoing off the walls of the villa. I've been wanting to prove myself to her since I was a boy.
I'm quite sure her 3 ex-husbands and baby daddies thought the same way!

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I'm quite sure her 3 ex-husbands and baby daddies thought the same way!
I don't keep up with the peen news. All I know is Halle ain't never had no real country ass nigga. I'd lay her ass down in them tobacco fields and give her the most luxurious dickdown in the history of fucking. Unprecedented pipe. Y'all ain't never been in love, man.

BlackStar6870

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't keep up with the peen news. All I know is Halle ain't never had no real country ass nigga. I'd lay her ass down in them tobacco fields and give her the most luxurious dickdown in the history of fucking. Unprecedented pipe. Y'all ain't never been in love, man.
You're a single right?