100% focus on Biden. I’m voting for Trump

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
At this point I want him back in. I think it’s time for people to be murdered and fzce the consequences of being idiots. Project 2025 let’s go. Time to burn this shit down. I’m sick of it. Trump 20245!!!!!!!!!

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
mrw-i-downvote-a-new-post-and-it-makes-it-to-the-front-page-247493.gif

Always one in the group who's willing to cut off their head to spite their face.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
At this point I want him back in. I think it’s time for people to be murdered and fzce the consequences of being idiots. Project 2025 let’s go. Time to burn this shit down. I’m sick of it. Trump 20245!!!!!!!!!

Actual Quote:

Obama defended his former vice president's weak showing on the debate stage, saying, "Bad debate nights happen. Trust me, I know."

Since Obama didn't say anything to make the ratings-grab soundbite, just make up some shit:

On Thursday's show, Scarborough and his co-host and wife, Mika Brzezinski, implied that Obama encouraged actor George Clooney to write his recent New York Times op-ed calling for Biden to step down from his campaign.

"Are you saying that Barack Obama put him up to this?" Scarborough asked Brzezinski.
"I think that Barack Obama has a lot of influence, and I think that there's a lot there," Brzezinski responded.

wtfrulookinat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Bird this shit down!!!! People need a “oh wow I didn’t think he’d be this bad” moment. Give them that moment fuck these idiots!!!!!!!!!

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Trump agrees to help black people,with laws and some type of assistance other than freeing Kodak Black and some drug kingpins.

Ok maybe but if we're not getting nothing out of it... good luck to all and may the worse fool win

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Trump agrees to help black people,with laws and some type of assistance other than freeing Kodak Black and some drug kingpins.

Ok maybe but if we're not getting nothing out of it... good luck to all and may the worse fool win
He agreed to pay all those suppliers he stiffed

He agreed to pay all those workers he stiffed

He agreed to be faithful to his wives.

So if all he has to do is agree then you just want to be fucked :lol:

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
Republicans...
Convicted sex assaulter.... we stand with Trump
Convicted 34 count felon....we stand with Trump
Jan 6 ...we stand with Trump
Jet rides on Epstein Jet.......we stand with Trump
Project 2025................we stand with Trump

Democrats...
1 bad debate ............ throw him off the ticket:eek2:
:smh:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP probably always has been a Trump supporter.
It's just that he's using this current political climate to finally announce it... :rolleyes:

'Cuz no sane person who's witnessed the crimes and behavior Trump has committed in the last 4 years can suddenly "switch" their mind and now believe he's best suited to be the leader of the free world...:hmm:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
OP probably always has been a Trump supporter.
It's just that he's using this current political climate to finally announce it... :rolleyes:

'Cuz no sane person who's witnessed the crimes and behavior Trump has committed in the last 4 years can suddenly "switch" their mind and now believe he's best suited to be the leader of the free world...:hmm:
Stfu Blunt