100% focus on Biden. I’m voting for Trump

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Meta to lift penalties on Trump’s accounts ahead of election

Facebook and Instagram parent Meta Platforms Inc. on Friday said it would lift restrictions it placed on accounts of former President Donald Trump last year, a move the social-media company said was intended to level the playing field for this year’s presidential election.

“In assessing our responsibility to allow political expression, we believe that the American people should be able to hear from the nominees for President on the same basis,” Nick Clegg, Meta’s president of global affairs, said in an updated announcement.

“As a result, former President Trump, as the nominee of the Republican Party, will no longer be subject to the heightened suspension penalties,” he continued.

Last year, Meta said it would restore Trump’s Facebook and Instagram accounts. The company had banned him in the wake of the riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, following his efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election. But Trump still faced possible suspensions for future violations of Meta’s posting guidelines.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You either Blunt , I want Biden but Amerikkka doesn’t deserve Biden. They deserve Trump and the destruction he will bring this time around. Bring it on!!! Burn shit dine!!!!!!
tumblr_o9wjtiwaKK1tifikbo2_250.gif

I see...
And yet; in spite of your continued "insults", you still have yet to deny my post.
I'm out.​

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
tumblr_o9wjtiwaKK1tifikbo2_250.gif

I see...
And yet; in spite of your continued "insults", you still have yet to deny my post.
I'm out.​
I’ve hated Trump from day one and voted for Biden and support only Democrats. Got it Blunt? Blunt you get that? Roger that Blunt? Iiiiiiiiiiiii seeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuu Bluuuuuuuuuuuunt iiiiiiiii seeeeeeeee youuuuuuuu!!!! Hey Walty P . WALTY P!!! WHATS GOOD IN BOSTON CAC!????? You go down to the Hahba for some Lahbsta and baked beans?!?? HUH WALT???? WAAAAAAALTTTT WAAAALTY BOY!!!! Hey Walt you turning 75 this year big boy?? You having Irish Pie you Bostonian Mc!!!!!

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve hated Trump from day one and voted for Biden and support only Democrats. Got it Blunt? Blunt you get that? Roger that Blunt? Iiiiiiiiiiiii seeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuu Bluuuuuuuuuuuunt iiiiiiiii seeeeeeeee youuuuuuuu!!!! Hey Walty P . WALTY P!!! WHATS GOOD IN BOSTON CAC!????? You go down to the Hahba for some Lahbsta and baked beans?!?? HUH WALT???? WAAAAAAALTTTT WAAAALTY BOY!!!! Hey Walt you turning 75 this year big boy?? You having Irish Pie you Bostonian Mc!!!!!
Both sad & pathetic at the same time.... :smh:

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So this is why black people are fucked. Coons too. And this video will not make mainstream. The coons on this board are not even a fraction of the the total. I had to make my 34yo son leave my house because he said he can't wait to Trump get back in office. And this mf is a felon who has 4 kids and need government assistance. And i sent him to college. My failure on that part. But the ignorance and stupidity is deep.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
So this is why black people are fucked. Coons too. And this video will not make mainstream. The coons on this board are not even a fraction of the the total. I had to make my 34yo son leave my house because he said he can't wait to Trump get back in office. And this mf is a felon who has 4 kids and need government assistance. And i sent him to college. My failure on that part. But the ignorance and stupidity is deep.
I can tell that boy done worked every good neve you had. At that age he is who he wants to be. That ain't on you, fam.

Last edited:

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dem's only real shot...is for grampa to die in the line of duty..while literally handing off to

kamala-harris-sexy.gif

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Trump is broke. He doing rallies from his house. The RNC big donors pulled out when his daughter in-law took over. He has no campaign workers in swing states. Good or bad Biden is dominating the News cycle and Trump doesn't like it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The truth curse is working..nigs shooting at his rally… finally you using your opposite power… long live truth

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ya not understanding the op..he’s the king of jinx… he finally using his superpowers of opposite of stopping trump from being president… he rooting for him so trump is going to get slaughtered when it comes to the election.. I see you truth

wtfrulookinat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yet you keep talking to me. Bitch ass nigga I control you
Nigga, please shut the fuck up and tell your mother I said I tried to warn her that we should have gotten the abortion, but no, now we’re stuck with yo bitch ass…

Last edited: