15000 Test Positive for HIV in...

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a sign of the times where females date females,males date females and males and all of this is going on in cities where a relationship doesn't last three months and than you have people who don't even have that they just fucking.

And it's not just younger folks either it's some grandma's and Pa's out here,all on instagram and facebook flagging

You just have to strap up cause you never know

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know. That's all he said. But what if she wasn't on her period??

Reminds me of a joke I heard. This dude was trying to fuck a girl and her pussy was feeling rough as fuck. The girl got up and went to the bathroom. When she came back out they resumed fucking and dude said, "Damn baby your pussy feels much better, what did you do??" And she said, "I removed all the scabs..."

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right, ATL got a whole lot of trannies, faggots and down low men over there which the number should be higher down there.

There's gotta be a serial faggot spreading that shit to many women in SC.
These dudes weirds and these females are too. I seen that shit trending so women thinking it’s cute niggas are bi. These young bitches don’t stand for shit.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've read it on here.

Why am I responding to you? welcome to the blocked list.

This is the new BGOL.

Wet pussies, who say things that don't make sense and get emotional AF.

Y'all need to stop using the internet as a replacement for a social life. Weak motherfuckers.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is the new BGOL.

Wet pussies, who say things that don't make sense and get emotional AF.

Y'all need to stop using the internet as a replacement for a social life. Weak motherfuckers.
They been saying it on bgol for several yrs.. literally a couple of people said it in this thread.. you just wasn’t privy to this info or shall I say misinformation

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There is def some faggot niggas in the mix spreading it to women.
It’s a lot of nigs fluffing bitches.. nigs think that pussy juice ain’t tainted that’s going all in their mouths..nigs prob got cuts on their lip and in their mouth and that tainted pussy juice mixing up in their blood.. than you got all these ass eaters out here… these zod bitches got anal tears and nigs licking torn buttholes.. anal blood mixed with their mouth fluids.. fluffer nation making them numbers go up to

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have said it already, the lack of fear will
cause a high increase in these numbers. All this talk about faggots, anal sex with women has become the norm and this is one of the easiest way to spread diseases. Also dudes who love to fuck women on their period.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s a lot of nigs fluffing bitches.. nigs think that pussy juice ain’t tainted that’s going all in their mouths..nigs prob got cuts on their lip and in their mouth and that tainted pussy juice mixing up in their blood.. than you got all these ass eaters out here… these zod bitches got anal tears and nigs licking torn buttholes.. anal blood mixed with their mouth fluids.. fluffer nation making them numbers go up to
Yup! 100% right. Niggas don’t know them chapped lips and tainted pussy is a recipe for disaster.

I have heard chicks talk about they would have no problem fucking gay noggas like Jussie Somolette.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn bruh...too graphic