2015-2016 NBA playoff edition: Finals - Cavs vs Warriors - Cavs win 4-3

Who's you going with Cavs or Warriors!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
jay-z-sipping-tea-o.gif

don't mind me....

:lol: just sitting back in the cut chilling

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
The problem is that they extended the lead because of how Kyrie and Lebron played. that's why the stats can be misleading because the +- stats won't show how horrible that muthafucka was..

This muthafucka played 33 minutes and had 2 points 3 rebounds and 2 turnover
That stat line his appaling

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Kevin Love better not have his ass in the post game press conference, 33 minutes and 2 pts :smh:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dray brings that energy from a different angle.
Truth be told he benefits from the pressure gets, but also can lead the troops also
Green anchors their defense. Barnes was simply over matched at the 4. I figured lebron would get anything he wanted

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And you post this now...what was you saying 2 days ago before green was suspended and the cavs were down 3-1 with a healthy team? :hmm:

As I've said, I've been saying that for the past year.

Did I think the Cavs would win tonight, no. I knew the Cavs would come to play but I figured the Warriors would come out angry and finish them off.

Had no idea both Bron and Kyrie would come out dropping 40 a piece and Steph disappearing.

And I do believe I made the same stem end you questioned in this thread.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Lebron killed the warriors all by himself last year but he came out tentative this series. His shot was dropping but being aggressive and attacking opens it up for others and sets the tone.

JR Smith played smart ball early too.. not settling for jumpers

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all some clowns strait up. When the dubs show out y'all acting all amzed. Then when they lose y'all on some what's up with GS. Annoying as fuck. You niggas go take your fucking meds and shut the fuck up!!!!!!

I'm sure all of the Warriors fans in that stadium were asking "What's up with GS and Steph", so I'm guessing they're all "Annoying" to you too huh? :dunno:

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
lol no you wouldnt.......They won that game he shouldve been suspended

Ok see I don't watch basketball until the finals and tonight I found out why

1) The fact that Curry is UNANIMOUS MVP is whore shit. I mean really??? You have a chance to close it out at home and you don't do it??? Did the nigga wear them ugly ass piers morgan raises some valid points 7s?

2)Players like Anderson Verijo is the reason the NBA is so hard to watch....this hoe bitch was on the floor rolling around like he tore his rotor cuff or something ....GET UP BITCH!!

3) You live by the jumpshot you die by the jumpshot...Golden State probably the best jumpshot team ever but they wasn't falling for them tonight. Kyrie owned Klay Thompson tonight and that Curry acted like he was scared.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Fam

Fam, that's the truth.

When he's got a big lead, he's shimmying, looking at his left had after layups, all that shit. Game is close, he's lookign for Klay.

Now that's not true.
We're not going to erase the shit he's done after having a bad series. we've seen him hit HUGE shots in the playoffs. we've seen him perform. it's not an indictment on his entire career and body of work
this is why you can't really say shit cause people run with it. it's this series he has been ass and this playoffs he hasn't been all that great. he hasn't but to pretend like that's what he does all the time is just false.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Ok see I don't watch basketball until the finals and tonight I found out why

1) The fact that Curry is UNANIMOUS MVP is whore shit. I mean really??? You have a chance to close it out at home and you don't do it??? Did the nigga wear them ugly ass piers morgan raises some valid points 7s?

2)Players like Anderson Verijo is the reason the NBA is so hard to watch....this hoe bitch was on the floor rolling around like he tore his rotor cuff or something ....GET UP BITCH!!

3) You live by the jumpshot you die by the jumpshot...Golden State probably the best jumpshot team ever but they wasn't falling for them tonight. Kyrie owned Klay Thompson tonight and that Curry acted like he was scared.

so he didn't deserve the mvp
it was all good when varajeo was doing this shit on the cavs
and its not a live and die thing. klay showed up curry didnt simple as that.