**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Major Hurricane Milton (Currently: 160 mph | Max: 180 mph) | West Florida On Notice ****

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
A bit of good news for the Tampa Bay area.

Similar to Hurricane Ian, the GFS model predicts a more southerly track. If this holds, then the city will be out of the worst-case scenario.

14-L-tracks-latest.png

Yeah, good news for Tampa bad news for Fort Myers area which is still recovering from Ian and Helene storm surge. There’s nobody going to be left in Fort Myers after this storm passes through.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A bit of good news for the Tampa Bay area.

Similar to Hurricane Ian, the GFS model predicts a more southerly track. If this holds, then the city will be out of the worst-case scenario.

14-L-tracks-latest.png

Funny I was talking to my director this morning and she lives in Tampa. She said she felt this would happen....

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He may have enough time to write his will and obituary.

Mofos like him don’t die. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if him and that boat come out unscathed. CAC chillin on the boat smoking a pack of Kools in the aftermath while the area flooded like hell. Might even have a stray cat named Forest with him that he saved.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mofos like him don’t die. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if him and that boat come out unscathed. CAC chillin on the boat smoking a pack of Kools in the aftermath while the area flooded like hell. Might even have a stray cat named Forest with him that he saved.
OceanGate will be taking crews in submersibles to view his sailboat in the Gulf....

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Spoke with my brother today. He's got his storm shutters down, gas canisters full, truck and cars gassed up, food and generator ready. Told him to keep his tool at arms length in case people get stupid. They are close to the east side of the state so hopefully Milton dies a little by the time it makes its way up I4.

Be safe FL BGOL family....