**** 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Monitoring Potential Development in the Gulf ****

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t come in here with your dumb ass shit too.

Watch the eye go straight to Tampa
Being born and raised in Miami, lived through Hurricane Andrew we get use to how these playout.

Living is south Florida we are use to weather impacting events. The eyewall is projected to be to far west of Orlando to cancel the game or have any impact

With UCF vs Colorado being played at noon on Staturday. The storm would be north of Orlando. I am in my Tampa home currently. We came down to see the UM game. I am planning to head back to Atlanta today. We don’t want to risk getting caught dealing with flooding

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The GFS, ECMWF, and the Canadian models are picking up on a major storm in the gulf and west Florida is the target. Still monitoring. The NHC has now acknowledged potential formation in the next 7 days.

IMG-3701.png
Dry air has mostly all summer spared us from several monster’s developing because water temperature were prime for development.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The flooding is going to be bad, especially in South Central Georgia.
That front from the Midwest will have a lot to say who gets hit. If it speeds up, South Georgia will get smacked with flooding. If that front weakens or slows down is should keep the track More west

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We can ignore these for now until we get a low level center. That’s when the ball game starts.

Having experienced the eye of a category 5 Hurricane, I will never take another chance again. Hurricanes Andrew was supposed to cross over the broward/Dade line but it turned at the last minute and came across Homestead and we got all the smoke :smh:

We leaving our Tampa home today and headed to the Atl crib

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All four models in that graphic are initialized with the GFS model, so it's not surprising that the intensities agree. I show the GFS, ECMWF, and Canadian models because they are global models that use different physics parameterizations and initialization techniques.

GFS Model
gfs-mslp-wind-seus-16.png

ECMWF model
ecmwf-mslp-wind-seus-31.png

Canadian Model
gem-mslp-wind-seus-16.png
I need that front to do its thing and keep it a bit west :lol:a hundred miles west is all we need