2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A couple of more TDs and the Bears make the Jags offense one dimensional. Then the DL can pin their ears back to focus on rushing Lawrence (this is when the TOs will come) and keep the ball out of Bigbys hands. The Jags pass protection looks shaky so far. Lawrence is getting happy feet.

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Damn he held that a half second too long, that’s been a pattern on a lot of his throws today.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Kyler Gordon has been the MVP of this game so far, he’s been everywhere making plays, hell of a one man 3rd down stop on Engram to force a punt.

Yep the entire defense is doing they thing right now. And they usually shine in the second half after half-time adjustments as is. So if the jags don't get us now, and the offense keeps its head out of its ass, we should be good.

cnc

BGOL Gold Member
Beautiful call and throw.

Kurt Warner was right about the eyes and Caleb looks like he’s getting quicker each game scanning the field.

Is this the part where I screw everything up by saying the oline has been… decent?

Last edited:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Beautiful call and throw.

Kurt Warner was right about the eyes and Caleb looks like he’s getting quicker each game scanning the field.

Is this the part where I screw everything up by saying the office of line has been… decent?
Yeah the fact that he's had time to go through his progressions, and even been afforded the opportunity to leave the pocket on them runs, is testament to the fact that the oline has been protecting well on the low

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
That boy good

clapping-coming-to-america.gif

tumblr_oh430ySLij1r4fk9jo1_r1_250.gif

cnc

BGOL Gold Member
Second Bears rookie with four touchdown passes in a game! (I’m going to IGNORE, the fact that Kurt Warner mentioned Cade McNown’s name earlier :smh: )

Allen’s value being able to play on the outside cannot be overstated, filled right in when DJ had to leave the field.