2024 Republican National Convention- July 15-18 in Milwaukee

Are you more likely to watch / pay attention to the RNC after the Trump assassination attempt?

• I would have some but now I'm more interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would not have but now I'm very interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Considerably more people voted in 2020 than in 2016. Neither of those two election years won the majority of the White vote for the Democratic Presidential candidate.

That hasn't happened since LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act. So Carter, Clinton & Obama were all elected because of minorities.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still til this day,I will never uni how he got a big push in the WWF...

I never liked this piece of shit....
Ironically enough, it was mostly politics.

Hogan made money, and filled seats. And with that power came influence. Eventually, it got to the point where if he didn't want to do what he was told, most people were hard pressed to stop him. Feels almost familiar, in a way...

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That hasn't happened since LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act. So Carter, Clinton & Obama were all elected because of minorities.

I should have also quoted the the other poster too. My previous comment was more so directed at another person bringing up the White vote in the last couple Presidential elections. In a hypothetical, football fantasy of a Kamala run, she would have to do way better than Clinton, not just "a lil bit" . Trump did much better in his 2020 re-election bid than his initial run in 2016.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
"He praised Hannibal Lecter. Donald, Hannibal Lecter is not real. And he is a cannibal."

Trump is a troll for continually saying this but Democrats are dumb for consistently taking the bait. Not every dumbass thing Trump says needs a response.