2025 TOYOTA COROLLA

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
toyota-corolla.gif

They should’ve been sued for false advertising.

OP, that’s a Camry. Looks good though.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Toyota & Honda use to be KING...... Every other car you saw was a Camry or an Accord
Now not so much

Large sedans no longer sell from any manufacturer. Seriously, this is likely the last generation of the Camry as most other countries discontinued it last year.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Large sedans no longer sell from any manufacturer. Seriously, this is likely the last generation of the Camry as most other countries discontinued it last year.
Camry doesn't sell as much as it once did but it still is one of the best selling vehicles in the country...the USA has always been the biggest market for the camry...its not going anywhere

Other midsize sedans may not be so lucky....there are rumors the Accord may be turned into some kind of crossover

Rain1

Rising Star
Registered
Camry doesn't sell as much as it once did but it still is one of the best selling vehicles in the country...the USA has always been the biggest market for the camry...its not going anywhere

Other midsize sedans may not be so lucky....there are rumors the Accord may be turned into some kind of crossover
Best selling non SUV, non electric in 2023.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The writing is still on the wall, however. The Malibu is out, there's a rumor the Sonata is about to be out, the Subaru Legacy is out, the Nissan Altima is out. When this generation is done, they'll either make it EV or kill it.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
False..I have both...sometimes I like sitting up high..but there is nothing like sitting low and hugging the road

People that like to drive know what I mean.

Absolutely. Way, way better performance and as a bonus, little chance of rollover.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
The writing is still on the wall, however. The Malibu is out, there's a rumor the Sonata is about to be out, the Subaru Legacy is out, the Nissan Altima is out. When this generation is done, they'll either make it EV or kill it.
Time will tell I guess Boss...I am not arguing the midsize family sedan market is drying up...all those cars you mentioned are definitely out...my beloved accord is having its worst non chip shortage related year ever (though that could be due to bland styling and canibalization from the civic in addition to the CUV craze)...the camry is still going relatively strong though and will be around for another generation

All cars will eventually be EVs but Toyota especially and Honda to a lessor extent have gone all in on hybrids while working on EV tech behind the scenes...I believe the plan is for Lexus to go all electric first

For the record I think Toyota and Honda are on the right track with hybrids over EVs in the short term