3DBotMaker Diecast Racing League

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
129351849_10219786068414702_1847605392072219061_n.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched way too many of these the past few days with the kids......

My teenager didn't get any of the old school references but the middle one thought seeing the cars race with the sounds was really cool.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
2020 Championship Race | 3DBotMaker Diecast Racing League

Socks With Sandals
3 hours ago
That was better than any sports on television this year. What's a tournament.

Rdeet Pratama
4 hours ago
That last race, crazy jimmy really is crazy...

Bastel Sektor
4 hours ago
Nobody would have thought that toy cars could be this exciting. Thank you for your videos and best regards from Germany!

kaos almighty
4 hours ago
Had a smile from ear to ear throughout the whole broadcast. In this day , that’s saying a lot ...thank you . Shake and Bake

AlexModeling

AuhP1LMZCt7-e5TDWWdpuyR7CZLZT0Q0Rz2wia4jIOV7StIDGf_Zve0t_UpIDdSXR5hSydfA=s32-k-nd

4 hours ago
Proud to be a member and at 47 of age still be that little Boy i was playing with my diecast... Great vídeo... Great tournment.. great Channel! Thank you!

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KOTM is great! The absolute perfect time period for it tho would have been Saturday morning cartoons 1978

On CBS coming on right after Fat Albert 11:30 then In The News

then noon...KOTM would dovetail perfectly with all those toys commercials..there would have been cereal tie ins for cars and submissions to enter races. And since there would have only been 3 networks and 6 local channels the ratings would have been massive.

They probably would have gotten nascar sponsorship:yes::yes: and the occasion primetime night spot during the summer lull or the ramp up to the new season for cartoons in sept.

too bad Saturday Morning Cartoons no longer exists :smh::smh:

Last edited:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
KOTM is great! The absolute perfect time period for it tho would have been Saturday morning cartoons 1978

On CBS coming on right after Fat Albert 11:30 then In The News

then noon...KOTM would dovetail perfectly with all those toys commercials..there would have been cereal tie ins for cars and submissions to enter races. And since there would have only been 3 networks and 6 local channels the ratings would have been massive.

They probably would have gotten nascar sponsorship:yes::yes: and the occasion primetime night spot during the summer lull or the ramp up to the new season for cartoons in sept.

too bad Saturday Morning Cartoons no longer exists :smh::smh:

giphy.gif