49ers

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jauan Jennings is signing a two-year deal with the 49ers worth up to $15.4 million, including $10.5 million guaranteed.

LFG!!!!

Humm..... thats kind of strange
He had a 1 year (restricted free agent) tender that he was supposed to sign
But he (possibly held out) for a 2 year contract instead? Humm
I'm actually surprised they extended him
Because it seems like we could've drafted another Jennings late in next years draft
We found Kendrick Borne, and we found Jauan Jennings, late in the draft
So we should be able to find another rookie on the cheap later in the next draft
Humm..... I wonder how Brandon Aiyuk is going to feel about this
No way Aiyuk comes to camp to practice, until they pay him first :dunno:

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Humm..... thats strange
He had a 1 year (restricted free agent) tender that he was supposed to sign
But instead he (possibly holds out) for a 2 year contract? Humm
I wonder how Brandon Aiyuk is going to feel about this
No way Aiyuk comes to camp to practice, until they pay him first :dunno:

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:
Players hate those one year tenders. He, like most guys, probably wanted more money and some stability, "keep me around for at least 2 seasons." It's good for him and good for the team also. He has value in the offense.

Aiyuk is happy for him. It doesn't impact his negotiations at all, so just be happy for your homie getting paid. Aiyuk will do the same thing, show up, sign the contract, and then practice. It's standard at this point.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Players hate those one year tenders. He, like most guys, probably wanted more money and some stability, "keep me around for at least 2 seasons." It's good for him and good for the team also. He has value in the offense.

Aiyuk is happy for him. It doesn't impact his negotiations at all, so just be happy for your homie getting paid. Aiyuk will do the same thing, show up, sign the contract, and then practice. It's standard at this point.

But what's strange is that.....
Jauan Jennings is a slot WR
And Ricky Pearsall is a slot WR as well
Sooooo.....how are the snaps going to be divided up?
Because both players work better in the slot rather than outside
But I guess we'll just see what happens

:shades::shades::shades:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
But what's strange is that.....
Jauan Jennings is a slot WR
And Ricky Pearsall is a slot WR as well
Sooooo.....how are the snaps going to be divided up?
Because both players work better in the slot rather than outside
But I guess we'll just see what happens

:shades::shades::shades:
Think in terms of quality depth...

BA, Deebo and JJ are the top 3. Solid. No worries about them. However, when one of them left the field the receiver replacing them was a big drop-off.

Enter Ricky Persall who can play outside and inside. Kyle doesn’t have to change things up or worry about a play not working so he has to do something basic or conservative. He can keep the play calling the exact same.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My 49ers Brothers,

I don't think this was a good idea to give a extension and giving more money to CMC!!.... :smh: ....He's getting up in age and also he stays hurt all the time as well....He a good player for us but I don't think they shouldn't gave him a more money and a extension!!...

I hope they are going to take care Brandon Aiyuk cause I know he's getting upset seeing these players getting paid and he's not!!...

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
My 49ers Brothers,

I don't think this was a good idea to give a extension and giving more money to CMC!!.... :smh: ....He's getting up in age and also he stays hurt all the time as well....He a good player for us but I don't think they shouldn't gave him a more money and a extension!!...

I hope they are going to take care Brandon Aiyuk cause I know he's getting upset seeing these players getting paid and he's not!!...
Saying CMC is "hurt all the time" is a bit of an overstatement. He was healthy for basically 95% of the year last season.

Kyle needs to be smart and not overuse him. He has fresh backs sitting on the bench and refuses to put them in the game. He needs to man up and sit CMC for a spell during games and let them young pups run. Isaac Guerrendo has speed and can catch. He better be utilized this season and in the future.

We don't know what they hell is going on with BA. We only get pieces of a story and speculation.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My 49ers Brothers,

Saying CMC is "hurt all the time" is a bit of an overstatement. He was healthy for basically 95% of the year last season.

Kyle needs to be smart and not overuse him. He has fresh backs sitting on the bench and refuses to put them in the game. He needs to man up and sit CMC for a spell during games and let them young pups run. Isaac Guerrendo has speed and can catch. He better be utilized this season and in the future.

We don't know what they hell is going on with BA. We only get pieces of a story and speculation.

I'm blaming all of ya'll.....
If McCaffrey gets hit with the Madden curse

:sick::sick::sick::sick:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why do the 49ers always drag these contract negotiations out
Then the player always has a down year b/c they were not practicing during minicamp
They keep doing the same stupid shit, over & over & over again
Just get the shit done already !!! :angry:

Last edited: