50 Cent Launches G-Unit Studios. And is starting his own channel with lionsgate.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Putting money into a slave State for personal tax savings is ethnically counter productive. Capitalism over his people.

We support and champion our own collective downfall :smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
perrys problem is that he wants to do everything himself
if he starts let other people cook i think it will be better quality wise
but he is prolly making so much money he doesnt care
Yeah he makes the most money doing it himself he doesn’t care about quality or product at all. That’s the only part of business he’s lacking in. He should’ve had a team of people under him by now to where he can make money in his sleep.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
5577428a344453a442e12162863ad4de.png

LMAO-muppet.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
See I heard Black Panther was shot there but I just assumed they used the green screen there because Perry shit looks terrible. Fucked up sets and fucked up wigs lol.
Never 4get “just using” equals big bucks in the industry. They could just use a green screen for a week or 2 and that still could be 7 figs. Hell disney just shot something in nyc last month in a building and 1 of my boys got called in cause he had his fire guard license . In just 2 days of work he received 4 figs and all he just did was stay on set and do nothing. By law somebody has to have a fire guard license just in case worst case scenario . this has happened various times over the past several yrs of him being called in on diff sets to just be in the background cause he got a certain license. So if they throwing money to the lil guy like that imagine major studios

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember when I was doing radio at wall st and a Big budget movie company was filming there, they shut down exchange st(next to wall st.)
Real Big business.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congratulations to 50. Hopefully he will make content more than street gang type shit. Louisiana is a state rich in Black history and Black culture. He could even drive down south to Acadiana and sign some of those Zydeco acts and give them some national shine.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

4. Eddie Murphy Productions

Eddie Murphy, a comedic legend, established his production company to blend humor and heartfelt storytelling. His company has grossed over $1B worldwide, with films like "Coming to America" and "Harlem Nights" under its belt. "Beverly Hills Cop" stands out as their highest grosser, earning $316M worldwide on a modest $15M budget. The production company's history includes a range of successful comedies that highlight Eddie Murphy's unique style and humor.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

Smart move