69-years-old Raiders owner Mark Davis, said his 26 year old girlfriend didn’t know he was a billionaire

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Ok this has to be sarcasm on his part cause I don't know anybody who has as much money as him that can't spot a gold digger a mile away. He knows damn well what time it is.

I just chalk this up to him being old and realizing he doesn't have a lot of time left to live. When your at the point in your life, you don't really care as long as your getting something out of it. I can envision myself being very much that way when I'm his age in life and not much time left.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
folks with money really really want to be loved for who they are.. but its too late,

nobody will ever love him for who he is, only WHAT he HAS..

All the LOVE is for POOKIE on the CORNER, dat knigga gettin ALL THE LOVE...

aint dat right POOKIE.... and if pookie makes it to college.... he gettin any flavor he want..

its the year of the Pookie bruh... billionaires be damned...

although this the years to get yo money up tho.... marriage was killed by feminism in the west.

its a fuckin free for all out here...for single straight dudes.... and if you have no children,

no commitments.. YOU IN FUCKIN CANDYLAND...

and DONT TAKE YOUR TOUR OVERSEAS, you may never coming back....

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Opie,the fuck she didn't she atleast knew you were a millionaire but now she knows that you have billions she's going to be barking like a dog.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well played young lady, well played :lol2: Got his dumb ass.

Even rich men can be simps.

Look at Jeff Bezos and his plastic retread.

All the fine ass intelligent women on this planet, and that is what his ass is about to give $300-$500 million in the seven year divorce settlement.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Well played young lady, well played :lol2: Got his dumb ass.

Even rich men can be simps.

Look at Jeff Bezos and his plastic retread.

All the fine ass intelligent women on this planet, and that is what his ass is about to give $300-$500 million in the seven year divorce settlement.
well, it's not like he has much time to live.

He can't take the money with him when he's dead... :roflmao: