s-l300.jpg
greenwich.gif

taiwan_crocodile_attack01.jpg
mqdefault.jpg

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Cats kill me, all mad and shit.

Man fuck that, that shit was a monster. 15 feet? It lived a long life, and ifor it was feasting on his cattle, then yeah that fucker had to go.

I have gators in the lake across from our home, biggest I ever saw was perhaps 8 or 9 feet. Can't imagine a 15 foot monster though.

Them shits gotta die when they get that big. Imagine fishing and coming up on something like that. Fuck that nonsense.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Cats kill me, all mad and shit.

Man fuck that, that shit was a monster. 15 feet? It lived a long life, and ifor it was feasting on his cattle, then yeah that fucker had to go.

I have gators in the lake across from our home, biggest I ever saw was perhaps 8 or 9 feet. Can't imagine a 15 foot monster though.

Them shits gotta die when they get that big. Imagine fishing and coming up on something like that. Fuck that nonsense.

I feel you

At the same time they were there first tho

So I don't blame you one bit for killing em but their only crime really is living in a dope ass area that people want to live too

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I feel you

At the same time they were there first tho

So I don't blame you one bit for killing em but their only crime really is living in a dope ass area that people want to live too
Shit, where i live (FL) roaches were here first too.

Fuck them. Fuck big ass man eating gators too. Fuck a Florida Panther as a staff record label and a motherfucka get crew.. Chino XL...

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
White man always killing shit.

And fuck the bitch niggas in this thread saying retarded shit like it's a good thing it is dead.

That's straight-up cac behavior. As long as you ain't fuckin' with it, what the hell you have to worry about??? Right???

Stupid...

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

And fuck the bitch niggas in this thread saying retarded shit like it's a good thing it is dead.

That's straight-up cac behavior. As long as you ain't fuckin' with it, what the hell you have to worry about??? Right???

Stupid...
Man that gator was eating his cattle. It was fucking with HIM. It was on his property and I assume that's his son in the picture posted. If I had a kid that small and knew there was a 15 foot gator in the lake on my land...fuck that reptile.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Stupid...

You a vegetarian