800lbs alligator killed in S. Florida

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...Who's the problem,the animals or the humans?I don't get why some to move to certain places and expect animals to just stop doing what they do for their sake.

That Gator would of got even bigger.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/stewed-alligator-in-creole-sauce-recipe.html

http://marxfood.com/cajun-alligator-stew-recipe/

http://www.cajuncookingrecipes.com/cajun/alligator_stew.htm

cajunalligatorstew.jpg
tumblr_lls86ciXuf1qz8klw.jpg

crawfishcreole-222x144.jpg
46de846f56a43441b66690cfc95b691a.jpg

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I love animals and all, but that thing had to go. If you take it alive and relocated it, its taste for cattle would've taken it to another ranch. Those things are supreme hunters. Those and sharks aren't still here because of some fluke or accident.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Cotdamn.. i mean man ole man.. i dnt think i could literally live round that type of shit.. smh!!

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love animals and all, but that thing had to go. If you take it alive and relocated it, its taste for cattle would've taken it to another ranch. Those things are supreme hunters. Those and sharks aren't still here because of some fluke or accident.

Yeah but at least with sharks they are in the ocean

They SHOULD NOT be getting killed like they do to the point where species are endangered

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I lived in Tampa....there were some 8 and 9ft gators in the small ponds in my subdivision. However, none that big.
Welp......fire up the deep fryer.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
typical CAC kills it. Could have called someone to come take it alive

Understanding perserving wild life, but one of my colleagues down there said this big motherfucker was fucking peoples livestock up... As for me, fuck him if he's costing me money...

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Floridians understand that sometimes the gator gots to go.... dead or alive. It ain't nothing personal.

We understand that rollin' up on one of these things is a normal part of life in this state, and for the most part the gators are/can usually be captured and relocated, should they encroach on a residential area.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Look at the tractor tires in regards to where the kids is standing.
This picture isn't accurate. They used tricks to make it look bigger.
If the gator was truly that big, it would weigh a couple of tons

yeah....that shit looks too big to be true...imho.
Would like to see video.

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Granted I've never lived in the south or any place where gators roam the fucking land like cats or dogs would but reading some of your comments you all are talking as if an 8 or 9ft gator isnt a problem

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Wildlife is a muthafucka. Never come in contact with a gator or croc up close here on the westcoast, but have had some close calls with bears, foxes, coyotes & more. The foxes will catch you off-guard. "Oh shit ... that ain't no dog."

:roflmao: