A 14 year old boy was arrested after Detroit raid found illegal 3D-printed gun operation

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A couple things. 3-D printers are cheap. And this young lad sounds I’m very enterprising. I remember buying a dvd replicator back in 97-98 and didn’t really start making money until 2001. The Dark W is all FBI.

Do you guys remember the story about the kid from Texas, maybe around the same age, engaged in the same behavior that got his older brother in the ground?
That was his little sister who got killed

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Looks like they 3D printing never should've existed because people will find ways to use that shit for the wrong reasons.

But that is with everything, bro.

Breast implants were originally developed to help breast cancer victims who had them removed feel better and recover mentally. They were not intended for tweenage wanna-be Instagram models looking to get more likes.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
But that is with everything, bro.

Breast implants were originally developed to help breast cancer victims who had them removed feel better and recover mentally. They were not intended for tweenage wanna-be Instagram models looking to get more likes.
I understand people needed breast implants for those who had breast cancer but now women are getting breast implants to make their boobs bigger when most don't even need it nor have any cancer at all but it's the fact they're insecure about how their boobs look the same with BBL but you also gotta blame dudes who always say they want a women with a phat ass and big titties. So, it's a hit or miss finding women with a natural body in today's society.

CrucialOne

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's easy if a person knows what they're doing and knows how to draw.
I own a 3d Print shop and it's even easier than that. You can take a picture of an object upload it, work a little CAD, extrude it, print it using the correct filament and you're good to go.

Printing guns is frowned upon!

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just look at youtube and you will see who's really doing that shit,this kid and a few others like him are small time compared to what's really going on.

buying a gun off of the streets is easy,as easy as buying anything else you want but for this 3d shit we aren't about to make black people the face of it when it goes from legal to illegal at all.