A Connecticut man invites police to a cookout..that was nice of him

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
200w.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should have shot him during the traffic shot like they do us.

The dude said, "I really want to hurt you right now." Followed by, "Like I won't shoot you from 800 yards."

Those are threats and the officer even said, "I'm fearing for my life right now." And yet there was no handcuffs, no laser and damn sure there wasn't a gun drawn........

But if that was a 5'8 black man, he'd be roughed up and arrested if not shot and killed during that traffic stop.....

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not even a drop of de-escalation..noticed leos who should be the adults often act like jhs bullies wt guns. Revved angry drunk homie up and turned him loose...

27606f2deaa9e079d84f41e2cc12988721bf0a65.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the fuck was that???fighting?play fighting? then fireworks when it wasn't the 4th of July?

The cops should of knew better but they allow white males their rights and the freedom and they always end up paying for it.....oh well to heaven or hell.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Why were they playing with that guy like friends then high fiving? I swear these small town cops have the worst fucking training ever. How many times we see cracka cops trusting fellow cacs only to get blasted.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who was doing all that dayum screamin"?
Probably back home living with his mother and she was losing her shit!

Cop popped her dumbass son after being shot in the leg, at night, from long range, with a fuckin' pistol!!!

Dumbass was loaded down like Rambo and had the element of surprise and still got got by Gomer with his service gun.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why were they playing with that guy like friends then high fiving? I swear these small town cops have the worst fucking training ever. How many times we see cracka cops trusting fellow cacs only to get blasted.
This is from the Youtube comments:

I’m a retired cop and I’ve seen nothing like this. That first scene was straight up Reno911. Are they fighting? Are they friends? Lovers? The cop shoves him to the ground and then it’s all joking? That command presence was beyond shocking; they let that scene get way too far out of control. Is this normal Bristol behavior? Is Bristol on another planet? Gosh that was weird.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

I’m a retired cop and I’ve seen nothing like this. That first scene was straight up Reno911. Are they fighting? Are they friends? Lovers? The cop shoves him to the ground and then it’s all joking? That command presence was beyond shocking; they let that scene get way too far out of control. Is this normal Bristol behavior? Is Bristol on another planet? Gosh that was weird.
I agree that shit was beyond weird

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
office-staff-l.jpg

There is a reason they sit behind bulletproof glass. When you tow somebody car, your are in effect the tow company. They should have called SWAT to his house.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another white cop trusting a fellow cac even when he pulls a gun on him he didnt immediately shoot him. WTF

Put it down buddy.....lol

That's why your dumbass got shot! Should've dropped that crazy bastard when he pulled a gun on you.

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shit threw me off too. I thought it was a skit

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The female officer had the right disposition. Appear neutral and that you are going by rules that applies to everybody. I would quote from the criminal code or authoritative guidance. They should have sent officer that don't know somebody personally.

The officer replied emotionally back to the suspect which fueled his rage. This is why he was shot.

I deal with the feeble minded all the time, responding emotionally will fuel their irrational behavior.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The dude said, "I really want to hurt you right now." Followed by, "Like I won't shoot you from 800 yards."

Those are threats and the officer even said, "I'm fearing for my life right now." And yet there was no handcuffs, no laser and damn sure there wasn't a gun drawn........

But if that was a 5'8 black man, he'd be roughed up and arrested if not shot and killed during that traffic stop.....
Most fail to understand that these cacs can’t wait to kill a black person. When it’s their own kind, that thought is never in their mind unless they actually feel actual danger.

For us, it’s on site most times…..We as whole need to understand that!!! And act accordingly

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

White people are given the benefit of the doubt and even when they're criminals not thought of or treated like criminals

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all you meat eatin muthafuckas, help me out here, I stopped eating

red meat and pork decades ok, so Im not familiar with grilling it.....

ask me about some Salmon tho.. I grill the fuck out that bitch.. but I digress..

when grilling meats like beef and in this case pork..

arent you supposed to KILL the meat first, before grilling it???

because them pork ribs was SQUEALING BLOODY MURDER... knigga!!!!

hey I got a joke.. bust it...

Three little pigs and a wolf had a cook out.... the pigs showed up, and was like,

nice...set up.. but where's the food?

the wolf sighed.......