A group of white men attacked a black security guard after he asked them to move their pontoon boat: A group of black men seen & went to defend him

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
they created a fckn slide/shuffle

tenor.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can we replace the word "seen" in the title w/ "witnessed" or "saw them"? That's been bothering me since this was initially posted.

:lol:

While changing the title.

Change to 'black men and women ..'

One white idiot had his hands on the face of a black woman before he was delt with.
And three black women were fighting Karen, before the chairmayne did his thing.

I think all the black women were also from the ship. Some of them crewmembers
trying to help the co-captain. (yet another change)

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can we replace the word "seen" in the title w/ "witnessed" or "saw them"? That's been bothering me since this was initially posted.

:lol:
We gotta at least change it to “seent it” for the sake of AAVE :lol:
While changing the title.

Change to 'black men and women ..'

One white idiot had his hands on the face of a black woman before he was delt with.
And three black women were fighting Karen, before the chairmayne did his thing.

I think all the black women were also from the ship. Some of them crewmembers
trying to help the co-captain. (yet another change)

Believe you me I know the shit sounded crazy, but the system doesn't allow that many characters.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

No black person is going to help, most of them are cannibalist that intermingle with you and use that opportunity to enrich themselves, especially black women. I saw some black fools pretending to faux stand up to whites to build credibility than coming after me.

There were many black that used the Civil Rights struggle to build up their credibility, than tried to undermine. I had some black heffer wearing some BLM shirt, trying to trick bag me into some conflict.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
tariq-nasheed-goes-off-on-sneako-speaking-articulate-is-not-v0-dj-Vt-Znk2-NW91-NWJi-Md-CNqq-U3-YT-GE0bb3-Czy.webp

Does this look familiar, uprising against whites, striking back against your oppressor? Meanwhile they will undermine the black community for their personal gain. I had a couple of bed wenches trying this lame nonsense after trickbagging me into some job. The ones that have aversion behavior towards me will survive, the ones that don't will die off.

1644783996730.jpg

I posted on here about it with Malcolm X, common sense should have dictated not to try. Now I have to get explicit because the subtle hints aren't working. Malcolm X had to get rid of his conk before he infiltrated the NOI, black women are ditching their permed out/Oprah hair before they come after me.

image.jpg

I know your white zaddy point of contact that is encouraging you to do it.

Last edited:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
tariq-nasheed-goes-off-on-sneako-speaking-articulate-is-not-v0-dj-Vt-Znk2-NW91-NWJi-Md-CNqq-U3-YT-GE0bb3-Czy.webp

Does this look familiar, uprising against whites, striking back against your oppressor? Meanwhile they will undermine the black community for their personal gain. I had a couple of bed wenches trying this lame nonsense after trickbagging me into some job. The ones that have aversion behavior towards me will survive, the ones that don't will die off.

1644783996730.jpg

I posted on here about it with Malcolm X, common sense should have dictated not to try. Now I have to get explicit because the subtle hints aren't working. Malcolm X had to get rid of his conk before he infiltrated the NOI, black women are ditching their permed out/Oprah hair before they come after me.

image.jpg

I know your white zaddy point of contact that is encouraging you to do it.
"Conks" aren't allowed in the NOI? Did anyone tell them?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
"Conks" aren't allowed in the NOI? Did anyone tell them?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oprah-winfrey-1986.jpg

Don't let their natural hair style with them talking about Haiti, this pontoon boat, or BLM fool you. Meanwhile they are laying in the bed with John Tesh or Bill Murray.

oprah-winfrey-natural-hair-essence-black-women-in-hollywood-2013-the-jasmine-brand.jpg

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
AP22125711459018.jpg

These are coded messages (Haiti, Natural Hair) coming down from what they call as "Big Daddy" which is

444JF64IQNNWNJQUV4PP44S5KE.jpg
8b1f98bcce41b9efa0bb35ce0156b5e0.png

He tried to dispatch these black heffers earlier in his campaign, I knew this was going on and did not say anything until they tested me with this nonsense wasting my time. We need to create a ban list and ostracize these people from the black community.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This looks like a long term propaganda strategy, to give the impression that our actions are independent when they are being highly controlled. The hair messaging, talking about the Haitian Revolution, and other nonsense.

444JF64IQNNWNJQUV4PP44S5KE.jpg

image-resizer

I ran across it awhile back targeting me a couple of times. If something was to go down, they were acting on their own accord.