A White Liberal's Trying To Oust A Progressive Black Congressman. His Comments Could Make That Hard. (AIPAC-Backed Challenger to Jamaal Bowman in NY)

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Israel are some evil fucks. They have done all kinds of fuck shit through the years and do not deserve us defending them.

Now let me hear you say something negative about your Arabs, Habbib
Israel are some "evil fucks" yet you defend them? I think I pressed you in the corner and you had to say something negative about them. Did you get that statement approved by your IDF social media consultant?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
More deflection like I said, you only want to pit Black people vs Arabs, that's all you do.

Are you an AIPAC bot or something?
I know you don't want to deal with this, Habbib. This wan't the IDF or Israel. This was Arabs. And you have YET to say a single thing about it.

"It was a rolling ethnic killing campaign that lasted for weeks. The target: the city’s darker-skinned Masalit tribe, for whom West Darfur is their historical homeland. The Arab attackers, multiple survivors said, often referred to the Masalit as “anbai,” meaning slave."

So explain that Habbib.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Israel are some "evil fucks" yet you defend them? I think I pressed you in the corner and you had to say something negative about them. Did you get that statement approved by your IDF social media consultant?
Post one of my posts defending Israel. If you can't we'll know you're full of shit.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Arabs are killing Africans and calling them slaves. Now you on the other hand have lots of posts defending Arabs. So why do you defend people that call Black people slaves?

Coonali Habbib..

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know you don't want to deal with this, Habbib. This wan't the IDF or Israel. This was Arabs. And you have YET to say a single thing about it.

"It was a rolling ethnic killing campaign that lasted for weeks. The target: the city’s darker-skinned Masalit tribe, for whom West Darfur is their historical homeland. The Arab attackers, multiple survivors said, often referred to the Masalit as “anbai,” meaning slave."

So explain that Habbib.
Another deflection. It's more Blacks vs Arabs, why do you equate the criticism of Israel as an attack on your person? I can tell that you really take that personally, hence you are ready with the Blacks vs Arabs links. You are ready with those links like you're getting paid to spin the criticism of Israel into something else, you immediately go on the offensive and promote the Blacks vs Arabs narrative. You're like a one trick pony, I knew immediately your playbook.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Another deflection. It's more Blacks vs Arabs, why do you equate the criticism of Israel as an attack on your person? I can tell that you really take that personally, hence you are ready with the Blacks vs Arabs links. You are ready with those links like you're getting paid to spin the criticism of Israel into something else, you immediately go on the offensive and promote the Blacks vs Arabs narrative. You're like a one trick pony, I knew immediately your playbook.
So you're just going to keep repeating the same shit and ignore the plight of Africans. But I've done my work. A supposed Black man that doesn't give a single fuck about Black people. You couldn't even bring yourself to say "that's terrible". You just keep trying to defend your Arabs.

I mean you just called the genocide of Africans at the hands of Arabs "a deflection".

That's how little you care about people still living in the lands that birth your ancestors. Time to put you on ignore. I don't go back and forth with people that hate Black people.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
To everyone one the board, this coon showed his true colors. He would rather every Black person in Africa be killed before he say a negative word about his beloved Arabs. I won't see his posts, but at least everyone knows who he is.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you're just going to keep repeating the same shit and ignore the plight of Africans. But I've done my work. A supposed Black man that doesn't give a single fuck about Black people. You couldn't even bring yourself to say "that's terrible". You just keep trying to defend your Arabs.

I mean you just called the genocide of Africans at the hands of Arabs "a deflection".

That's how little you care about people still living in the lands that birth your ancestors. Time to put you on ignore. I don't go back and forth with people that hate Black people.
How many times do I have to state you're that you're deflecting? You do not care about Africa or the African people, you only mention them as a buffer to bolster your defense of Israel and their Zionists so you push the Blacks vs Arab narrative. That's all you're doing. You don't love Black people.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes I'm tired of tex running to the blacks vs arabs shit whenever he is questioned on Israel. But but what about Africa...then truth dumb ass follows suit.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes I'm tired of tex running to the blacks vs arabs shit whenever he is questioned on Israel. But but what about Africa...then truth dumb ass follows suit.
In some capacity, Big Zionist is working with propaganda arm of Israel....I don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes, though.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peep this, this is what BIG TEX/BIG ZIONIST posted in a thread. He knows more about Israel than he's admitting to. Plus he references a pro-Israel Twitter/Z account:

53820035587_56f399c4d4_b.jpg

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the same Twitter/Z account that Big Tex/Big Zionist referenced [ABOVE], do you see how they are pro-Zionist even to the point of mourning the IDF soldiers:

OSINTdefender

Last edited: